Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Guillem Balague Verified account @GuillemBalague

This is been WORKED ON, not CONFIRMED!!!! Batshuayi to West Ham, Antonio could move to CFC. Llorente too + Ulloa 2 replace him #letssee

Ulloa? Lol, that can't be true. Such an average player, below average even.

I do not care, not a single bit. This manager has earned the right to be trusted. Llorente, Heskey, Ronaldinho out of retirement, could not care less, if they are good enough for Conte then go on and sign them. He's done so much in such a short space of time... He knows what he is doing. Truly one of world's best managers, this club must put all its trust in him and his knowledge.

Afew new upgrades would be nice in the January sales to push the whole team forward in the second half of the season , losing Oscar+Mikel seems there is a obvious gap there to fill for starters, tap tap boom Cfc board don't Cfcuk it up! 

13 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

1/3 of the window gone and we're yet to be seriously linked to anybody. Worrying. We must add to the squad. LWB, midfielder and attacking midfielder minimum. Can only hope they're seriously evaluating Kenedy and Musonda but I suspect in 10 days time we'll be in the same situation. 

I think it's reasonable to believe that they are seriously evaluating Kennedy and Charly. After all, what else would they be doing?  Even if like me, and probably you too, Antonio has a preformed expectation about what the lads can do, they are here and they are training. Unless the coach shuts his eyes he can hardly avoid forming an opinion about what he sees.

No, the evaluation is definitely happening, with the youngsters being put through their paces in various roles. What we wait to find out is the outcome of that evaluation. As far as that goes, the unknown element here is what options Antonio has. If he keeps our two returning loanees will that be because he likes them, or because no better alternatives are available to him over the next 20 days?

I think it's reasonable to believe that they are seriously evaluating Kennedy and Charly. After all, what else would they be doing?  Even if like me, and probably you too, Antonio has a preformed expectation about what the lads can do, they are here and they are training. Unless the coach shuts his eyes he can hardly avoid forming an opinion about what he sees.
No, the evaluation is definitely happening, with the youngsters being put through their paces in various roles. What we wait to find out is the outcome of that evaluation. As far as that goes, the unknown element here is what options Antonio has. If he keeps our two returning loanees will that be because he likes them, or because no better alternatives are available to him over the next 20 days?

I'm sure Musonda is off somewhere for the next six months (most likely Roma). Kenedy should be staying put IMO.

18 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Personally, I'm quite sure that Antonio Conte would actually prefer some experienced signings than using youngsters for a title bid. He has a record of using utility players for specific task. Making average players useful. Such manager surely would prefer to sign a couple of those in title challenge. 

On 11/01/2017 at 9:50 AM, Blue Colored Sky said:

1/3 of the window gone and we're yet to be seriously linked to anybody. Worrying. We must add to the squad. LWB, midfielder and attacking midfielder minimum. Can only hope they're seriously evaluating Kenedy and Musonda but I suspect in 10 days time we'll be in the same situation. 

Mourinho actually had a network of agents and whatnot that he'd confer with when scouting potential additions. Not many managers have such a setup. I doubt Conte does, and I believe he'll be exclusively working with the board, hence no leaks, hence no links. We got Alonso out of nowhere last time, and this time again, I believe we'll get someone out of nowhere without the papers linking us.

1 minute ago, Leif said:

We got Alonso out of nowhere last time, and this time again, I believe we'll get someone out of nowhere without the papers linking us.

Fuckin hope so bruv

19 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I agree with this totally. Conte is a clever bloke isn't he. He knows all the moves.what the players strengths,weaknesses are, obviously a good man manager etc. So he should obviously sees alot more of whats going on than we do.

So he must know the problems we have in the team and I would hope that he is doing everything in his power to sort them out.

But I dont see him as one who buys 'Marquee', big name players.

And I know I must sound like some moaning spoiled biatch but I think we deserve one now n then. I know its a gamble, wrong time,not available and every other excuse in the book but they do a wonder for fan moral and atmosphere.

I was happy as shit when we got N'Golo but 1 good season might have been a gamble, it hasn't neen so far. When Cescy and Diego joined you could feel the electricity in the air. There was always a feeling something big was happening.

.Now we got each of those dirt cheap IMHO but they were players of a good age with tons of experience and still near the top of their game.

Thats all we need. I just dont want us setting our goals too low.

On 12/01/2017 at 4:37 PM, Unionjack said:

Fuckin hope so bruv

I agree with this totally. Conte is a clever bloke isn't he. He knows all the moves.what the players strengths,weaknesses are, obviously a good man manager etc. So he should obviously sees alot more of whats going on than we do.

So he must know the problems we have in the team and I would hope that he is doing everything in his power to sort them out.

But I dont see him as one who buys 'Marquee', big name players.

And I know I must sound like some moaning spoiled biatch but I think we deserve one now n then. I know its a gamble, wrong time,not available and every other excuse in the book but they do a wonder for fan moral and atmosphere.

I was happy as shit when we got N'Golo but 1 good season might have been a gamble, it hasn't neen so far. When Cescy and Diego joined you could feel the electricity in the air. There was always a feeling something big was happening.

.Now we got each of those dirt cheap IMHO but they were players of a good age with tons of experience and still near the top of their game.

Thats all we need. I just dont want us setting our goals too low.

Trust me he will buy marquee players, but only those who he realy wants and if they are available. If they aint, he will settle for lesser players instead of splashing big on alternatives.

He wanted to spend more at juve, but they said no; here he has bigger budget.