Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

2 minutes ago, Chelseabluerising said:

Hiddink said he doesn't think their will be anything but still a few hours left so guessing it might depend on Remy 

Said something like "To my knowledge there is no transfers between now and tomorrow"    Also said to a talksport guy after Arsenal "Dont expect any signings this coming week (last week) then Pato and Miazga rocked up

9 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Said something like "To my knowledge there is no transfers between now and tomorrow"    Also said to a talksport guy after Arsenal "Dont expect any signings this coming week (last week) then Pato and Miazga rocked up

Oh sounds promising then, want some transfer deadline signings ?

23 minutes ago, Chelseabluerising said:

Ahh we will have to see then ☺

If the club decide last minute to do something then Hiddink wouldnt know right now. Which is normal.   But I think we will probably keep Remy if we have no intention of bringing someone in

I don't think we're going to spend big in the summer.  No CL football will have financial repercussions.  Hope I'm wrong, of course.

More TV money will hopefully cover the blow for one season, if that becomes a reality.

I hope the Berahino situation causes turmoil in the dressing room and WBA go down....20 odd million was bid for him and it was rejected, the player wanted out, Pulis spoke about him in broken lingo and it will all come back to bite them in the arse.

What's the fucking point of keeping an un happy player who constantly slates the club.

The guy who said JT and Cesc off, please, use your braincells in a correct fashion.

Anyways, I think it's our most important summer and we need to spend wise. The new manager will be a factor. An overhaul is needed, but I think right now we have a good balance in attack and arguably defence. Midfield is the place to work on. Oscar and Mikel need to be offed. If Mikel stays that should, in no way, mean he is above RLC in the pecking order. We're playing with three midfielders so, Cesc, Ruben, Matic, Obi and another could be good for us, given no CL and no proper constant rotation. A young DM would be ideal, as Matic could leave and isn't that amazing, imo. 

In terms of attack, IF we keep Hazard and Willian, we'd have done an amazing job already, but let's be a bit annoying and want more. Pedro could be off, if he doesn't like English football. We have Kenedy and (if his loan goes well) Pato who could easily occupy their roles. Which makes things great if we keep hold of all 5 of our attacking players, with Pato being eligable to play CF. 

Keeping Costa is also important. I doubt anyone, bat Atleti, would want him back, but hey, you never know. So, him, Pato and Traore is a formidable trio if need be. At least, in my eyes. We have no CL football. Aim is to reach it. There is no reason to get an Icardi or someone and have the off-form striker constantly unhappy with his game time, because you can't rotate that much.

In terms of defence, Miazga, in my eyes is a good buy and we should give him a  fair shot. Him or Christensen. In no way should we go overboard unless we get Stones or Marquinhnos. No one else. Baba is good. Azpi too. Play them together and leave Ivanovic to get less game time. 

Overall, in my eyes, we need to spend big and see what youths we can trust and which we can't. Ruben is still too young , so someone like Isco, Gotze etc., if available should be a priority. A young DM,like Neves from Porto, maybe Carvalho. There are options. Praying JT gets a new contract and Zouma and Miazga/Christensen are a proper partnership. 

2-3 very good signings at best and this team is good to go.

2 hours ago, LondonsFinest said:

The guy who said JT and Cesc off, please, use your braincells in a correct fashion.

Anyways, I think it's our most important summer and we need to spend wise. The new manager will be a factor. An overhaul is needed, but I think right now we have a good balance in attack and arguably defence. Midfield is the place to work on. Oscar and Mikel need to be offed. If Mikel stays that should, in no way, mean he is above RLC in the pecking order. We're playing with three midfielders so, Cesc, Ruben, Matic, Obi and another could be good for us, given no CL and no proper constant rotation. A young DM would be ideal, as Matic could leave and isn't that amazing, imo. 

In terms of attack, IF we keep Hazard and Willian, we'd have done an amazing job already, but let's be a bit annoying and want more. Pedro could be off, if he doesn't like English football. We have Kenedy and (if his loan goes well) Pato who could easily occupy their roles. Which makes things great if we keep hold of all 5 of our attacking players, with Pato being eligable to play CF. 

Keeping Costa is also important. I doubt anyone, bat Atleti, would want him back, but hey, you never know. So, him, Pato and Traore is a formidable trio if need be. At least, in my eyes. We have no CL football. Aim is to reach it. There is no reason to get an Icardi or someone and have the off-form striker constantly unhappy with his game time, because you can't rotate that much.

In terms of defence, Miazga, in my eyes is a good buy and we should give him a  fair shot. Him or Christensen. In no way should we go overboard unless we get Stones or Marquinhnos. No one else. Baba is good. Azpi too. Play them together and leave Ivanovic to get less game time. 

Overall, in my eyes, we need to spend big and see what youths we can trust and which we can't. Ruben is still too young , so someone like Isco, Gotze etc., if available should be a priority. A young DM,like Neves from Porto, maybe Carvalho. There are options. Praying JT gets a new contract and Zouma and Miazga/Christensen are a proper partnership. 

2-3 very good signings at best and this team is good to go.

Are we willing to have a bottler at the heart of the midfield for yet another season? Another season of watching the "lower" teams press cesc into submission?

As for JT, he is gone. I love him, but the unnecessary mind games that he just tried to play may as well have sealed his fate.