Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I heard an interview from some Italian super agent yesterday, i cannot remember from where but it was his belief that Chelsea's four transfer targets this summer were Hazard, Hulk, Fellaini and Van Der Wiel. In turn Drogba, Kalou, Bosingwa, Ferreira and Essien would all leave.

Chelsea were confident in all although not 100% with Hazard, hence the enquiries for Lucas Moura. The original plan if Hazard does join is to go back for Moura either next summer or after the world cup in Brazil.

De Bruyne and Courtois will go out on loan next season and Lukaku may also go on loan.

According to this bloke aswell United will sign Gaitan and Kagawa and City will sign Dani Alves and Van Persie.

If people had the choice now would they take that?

Chelsea were confident in all although not 100% with Hazard, hence the enquiries for Lucas Moura. The original plan if Hazard does join is to go back for Moura either next summer or after the world cup in Brazil.

Mourinho was at the Brazil v Denmark game yesterday and was reportedly watching Moura.

I heard an interview from some Italian super agent yesterday, i cannot remember from where but it was his belief that Chelsea's four transfer targets this summer were Hazard, Hulk, Fellaini and Van Der Wiel. In turn Drogba, Kalou, Bosingwa, Ferreira and Essien would all leave.

That would've been brilliant, and also something I would try. Not sure about VdW, but he is one of the best available RBs in the Europe atm.

Hulk and Hazard together in 1 team...well sky would have to put 18+ when they broadcast Chelsea :D

De Bruyne and Courtois will go out on loan next season and Lukaku may also go on loan.

According to this bloke aswell United will sign Gaitan and Kagawa and City will sign Dani Alves and Van Persie.

Was it a radio interview or something? Not even joking, but thats kind of got me excited as those were all the players that i wanted at the start of summer (apart from VDW)so that we could play a team like this

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Fellaini Mikel

Hulk Mata Hazard

Torres

Then we have Cahill, Ramires, Lampard, Marin, Bertrand, Romeu and Sturridge all rotating in there

It would have been fun to take Modric off Spurs though

We dont know how Lampard will perform next season. Surely he is great and he will be of great help in vital matches. maybe we do not need a new midfield so soon for having Ramires and Mereiles already. If M'vila is not so expensive, perhaps he will be an ideal option.

Was it a radio interview or something? Not even joking, but thats kind of got me excited as those were all the players that i wanted at the start of summer (apart from VDW)so that we could play a team like this

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Fellaini Mikel

Hulk Mata Hazard

Torres

Then we have Cahill, Ramires, Lampard, Marin, Bertrand, Romeu and Sturridge all rotating in there

It would have been fun to take Modric off Spurs though

It was something i found and was listening to on the internet - really can't remember where from sos mate.

Would be prettyspecial though if that was our transfers for this summer.

I really hope Courtois stays because Hilario and Turnbull are poor. Cech does tend to get sort term injuries and those two aren't good enough. As mentioned before Craig Gordon would be a good option.

We dont know how Lampard will perform next season. Surely he is great and he will be of great help in vital matches. maybe we do not need a new midfield so soon for having Ramires and Mereiles already. If M'vila is not so expensive, perhaps he will be an ideal option.

We need a creative midfielder whose key role is to support the frontline. Draw the defense out a bit.

The midfielders that we have tend to push foward, putting pressure on our forwards as there are a lot of people up front the whole time.

Torres played very well with Gerard at L'pool because Gerard did just that...not all the time, but a lot of it. (not to say he is creative though...)