Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Aston Villa's going through a golden generation of youngsters at the moment. I see massive potential in their squad and it's tragic to see how much they're struggling right now.

Ciaran Clark, Marc Albrighton, Fabian Delph, Barry Bannan, Andreas Weimann, Gary Gardner and even Joe Bennett. These guys are great talents and at an average age of 23 they've got real potential to go on to do bigger things!

Aston Villa's going through a golden generation of youngsters at the moment. I see massive potential in their squad and it's tragic to see how much they're struggling right now.

Ciaran Clark, Marc Albrighton, Fabian Delph, Barry Bannan, Andreas Weimann, Gary Gardner and even Joe Bennett. These guys are great talents and at an average age of 23 they've got real potential to go on to do bigger things!

They're good but I wouldn't say golden.

Even though they'd have a very formidable strike force without Balotelli, City aren't content with that.

They'll want to 1-up United getting RvP by getting Falcao/Cavani. Imagine how angry we'd be if a the last team in the world who needs another world class forward gets one of them whilst a team who is in desperate need of one (us) doesn't get either.

You just know it'll happen. Hell, they'll probably throw £30m at Fellaini too.

LOL! I called our squad thin and said we will struggle before the season started. Most idiots here bagged me..

Maybe because we had the likes of Essien, Meireles etc. here before they were flogged off?

Lampard , Turnbull , Hilario , Ferreira, Benayoun and Malouda contracts are expirining on 30.06. So we need two more GK . T.C will stay one more season in Atletiko M . Blackman could be 3rd choise so we need world-class GK to fight with Petr Cech now and with T.C. in the future if he get back in Chelsea . Butland is my choise , buy him now and let him play in Birmingam till the rest of the season . Plan B for me is Craig Cordon who is still free agent

They're good but I wouldn't say golden.

They'll be a force let me tell you that, if they manage to pull through, it always happens a team adapts like that, however football is a game with little patience. So it's inevitable that the Villa manager will get sacked then someone will come in and buy new players, if Villa manage to actually pull through with all these youngsters give it 5 years and they will be a great side, obviously not top 4 side but a very challenging side they once were again that's for sure.

We need Butland , Fellaini , DM and ST/on loan/ now !! Lampard , Turnbull , Hilario , Ferreira, Benayoun and Malouda contracts are expirining on 30.06 . I hope only Lampard to stay . The others can't help us anymore , wish them all the best .

So we are only gonna have 1 keeper for at least half of next season?

Edit: just read above post

We should go for thomas ince from blackpool young talented english winger exactly what we need! He would be a squad rotation player at first but could become a important player for us. He would cost about £8 mil!

Watched him play recently and when faced with a deep defence, Blackpool would give Ince the ball a lot but he was not very open-minded about passing it around. tried running at the defenders once or twice but failed. not really strong as well. i wouldn't want him here

Coutinho is shit, I better have us doing nothing than buying him...

He cant shoot, literally!

would love to have had a stop-gap winger. a loan or something. looks like Rafa won't sign anyone

to be frank, this team is good enough to get 3rd comfortably. would be allright with top 4 finish even if we win nothing this season