Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

So we're not going to sign anyone - we have a manager we hate and gets his trade from go compare adverts - and we now cant increase our stadium or move locaions.

Loads to look forward to................

Mourinho comes back - Chelsea sign Falcao and sell Torres finanlly

The projected post window lineup:

Cech, Azpi, Iva,Cahill, Cole, Ramires,Oscar, Mata, Ba are ready to play.

Hazard suspended, Luiz injured, JT not ready, Romeu out for the rest of this season, Torres useless. Meanwhile, it appears Cheslsea are not buying anyone. I´d say, not a very good outlook there.

Are Chelsea buying ?

Just realised there is less than a week until the transfer window closes. I haven't given up on the hope that we'll sign at least one of our targets. Miralem Pjanic could do a good job as a squad player as he can play both on the double pivot and the wings plus I doubt he'll be very expensive.

Zaha is one of the most overhyped players I can remember in recent history. Doubt he'll get more than 25 games at Manchester United as a starter throughout his career.

Another Phill Jones...

Remember that time I repeatedly said we don't have enough depth in attacking midfield? Yeah. Look at the panic with just *one* of our trio suspended. Imagine one now got injured. Mata for example.

Now let's imagine we're facing Manchester City or Manchester United with Moses still at AFCON. Marin - Oscar - Ramires. Ooooooo lovely trio that is, especially with Oscar out of form. Oh, and with Ramires on the right wing now to fill in for the absentees, who partners Lampard in midfield with Mikel at AFCON? Luiz? Yeah. Depth is an issue ALL OVER THE PITCH. Hopefully people start accepting it.

Remember that time I repeatedly said we don't have enough depth in attacking midfield? Yeah. Look at the panic with just *one* of our trio suspended. Imagine one now got injured. Mata for example.

Now let's imagine we're facing Manchester City or Manchester United with Moses still at AFCON. Marin - Oscar - Ramires. Ooooooo lovely trio that is, especially with Oscar out of form. Oh, and with Ramires on the right wing now to fill in for the absentees, who partners Lampard in midfield with Mikel at AFCON? Luiz? Yeah. Depth is an issue ALL OVER THE PITCH. Hopefully people start accepting it.

The problem actually is in the Wing, not CAM. We have Oscar and Mata to cover the #10 spot still....

We dont have any wingers though. Is Isco a Winger???