Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

they will not face any penalty. I think thats why they released others and inted to sell others. it the same with chelsea the only difference is chelsea makes profit from it but city dont. We sell players who have been loaned to 3-4 team so with that experience they become valuable. we buy players on thecheap and sell on the high but city buy expense players and when they are sitting on the bench their value drops and the get sold. Example bertrand traore cost chelsea nothing but are asking for nothing less than 20m euros. City got nolito for 13m pounds less how much he will go for

6 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Luxury to have three 50M players in the same position on the bench :) Also stupid not to expect that this is harmful to dressing room atmosphere because they are not playing regular football in their most important years of development. 

Would you be OK if we bought Mbappe but still kept Costa and Michy (assuming that we play 1 striker formation)? :) Eden Hazard was their age when he came to Chelsea and we didn't rotate him and bought extra 10 players on his position just because he was young ? :) 

Can someone explain Fair play rule to me, please? With this rythm City will probabl spend around 200-250M this summer. Adding 175M from last summer, how can they avoid any major penalty ??? 

they will not face any penalty. I think thats why they released others and inted to sell others. it the same with chelsea the only difference is chelsea makes profit from it but city dont. We sell players who have been loaned to 3-4 team so with that experience they become valuable. we buy players on thecheap and sell on the high but city buy expense players and when they are sitting on the bench their value drops and the get sold. Example bertrand traore cost chelsea nothing but are asking for nothing less than 20m euros. City got nolito for 13m pounds less how much he will go for

Courtios

Azi.          Bonnuci          Luiz

Pedro          kante      Baka.         Alonso

Hazard

Lukaku.        Batshuayi

I really wouldn't have any problem with that team next year pace and strength up front solid back 3 Pedro is more than capable off playing rwb thoughts onit guys :)

28 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Courtios

Azi.          Bonnuci          Luiz

Pedro          kante      Baka.         Alonso

Hazard

Lukaku.        Batshuayi

I really wouldn't have any problem with that team next year pace and strength up front solid back 3 Pedro is more than capable off playing rwb thoughts onit guys :)

A Chelsea team with not a single Englishman.

Pretty hard to support an English non-English side. At least for me. 

25 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

A Chelsea team with not a single Englishman.

Pretty hard to support an English non-English side. At least for me. 

All 4 English players that could improve our team ATM are playing for Tottenham :) We should focus on youth development of English players in long term view ;) I would maybe consider Shaw or Bertrand for LWB but that's it. Keane is good prospect but Christiansen is more talented IMO and we need a quality and expirienced starter for next season ;) 

We have seven players from U21 national team in our squad and I think 4 of them will be in our squad next year :) 

51 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

All 4 English players that could improve our team ATM are playing for Tottenham :) We should focus on youth development of English players in long term view ;) I would maybe consider Shaw or Bertrand for LWB but that's it. Keane is good prospect but Christiansen is more talented IMO and we need a quality and expirienced starter for next season ;) 

We have seven players from U21 national team in our squad and I think 4 of them will be in our squad next year :) 

I doubt it as we have an Italian manager who probably can't be arsed with the development of our own English lads. He didn't even play Italian youth at Juventus so. Pochettino and Tottenham deserve some credit at this because they actual develop and play their own players  

But I think it's going to be too much for us and the likes of United and City slowly losing their English identity. There is nothing wrong with non-English players. I enjoy them as much. Maybe even more but it's difficult for me to cheer for a team full with foreign players. The FA need to alter the rules and set a maximum for foreign players in teams. The English NT is clearly suffering and Tottenham is it's main source. 

The amount of moaning and whining in this sub forum is incredible :D first, we moan because we don't spend money like man city, second we moan because board don't sign favorite players, third whinning cause board spend a lot of money on not favorite's.

I was avoiding get into disscusion with so many called experts on facebook, but it seems avoiding them is an impossible feat, they are everywhere!

why has no one done a chelseaFanTV yet? We could run the show all day! :D

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

English players are crap nowdays, more or less. Spurs are doing realy well indeed, but thats exception.

Its not about giving chances and play time, english players are unbelievably average. Thats what hurting Englang national team, not us or City developing and playing english players. 

Henderson, Wilshere, Stones, Sterling,...all got plenty of play time, but they are simply not on highest level. 

Nevermind, it was the smaller teams developing most of talent, who then moved to United, Chelsea,...if there were top english talents, we would play them. The real blame is on these smaller clubs. In spain, you have sevilla, valencia, betis,...developing every season. Same in germany, italy. Then bigger teams buy them and play. In england? Almost no one is good enough to start.

Another thing, in germany you can get player like Dahoud for 10m. And thats around the standard. Here, you need to fork 40m for Barkley. Lol.

But it would be stupid to limit us and play the likes of Barkley just because they are english. 

I agree its big big shame we soon might not have any english players, but I still prefer quality foreign ones over overpriced average english.

In the whole england there is only Bertrand I would consider good enough to be starter for us, if I dont count spurs players who would never be sold to us.

Its sad situation.

i totally agree.  100%

Even the ones at tottenham will be so overpriced. Why can't english teams work together to help the nation. look at stones he has talent alright. chelsea approach everton and they slap a 50m clause on him and because they dont care about the player's career they put what ever price they want on him.So instead of coming to chelsea to be groomed by the likes of John terry and cahill and azpili which would be good for him and therefore England as well he goes to Mancity and lets face the facts apart from kompany, have no good defence to study from and get experience. The FA must do something about this prices to help everyone after all how far can these good english players go with the small teams they are in.

Look at van dijk, great defender bright future. i can see him replace any CB at real or barca cause that is how good he is but instead no one will buy him and he will end up with a recked career. If ake is to get alot of playing time at chelsea he might even force van dijk out of the Holland national team but its england all we care for is the money

Window open so i will show my dream and realistic team for next season:
Dream:
Lukaku
Hazard-Sanchez
Tolisso-Fabs-Kante
Sandro-Christensen-Luiz/Cahill-Azpi
Tibo
Realistic
Lukaku
Hazard-Mahrez
 Ghoulam-Baka-Kante-Antonio
Christensen-Cahill-Azpi
Tibo
We  should:
sell-Matic, Costa, Willian
loan- Zouma, Michy

Just going through the various threads and I'm just wondering if anyone is actually good enough to play for our club?

You get reports in that we might be interested in a player (Bakayoko for example) and immediately there are people highlighting 2 or 3 others that would be better. You then go into one of those players threads and then there are players suggested in there that are better than that one...

At this rate we'll just end up buying no-one and starting with the same team again....

1 hour ago, Dingus said:

Just going through the various threads and I'm just wondering if anyone is actually good enough to play for our club?

You get reports in that we might be interested in a player (Bakayoko for example) and immediately there are people highlighting 2 or 3 others that would be better. You then go into one of those players threads and then there are players suggested in there that are better than that one...

At this rate we'll just end up buying no-one and starting with the same team again....

Don't worry mate, thankfully  Chelsea board doesn't read any threads here and their decisions are not based on fans opinions.
And it's obvious that there will always be people for or against certain transfers, that's why it is a forum, we are a big number of fans who share different or same opinions and keep the conversation going :)