Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

More important than searching for main striker, is to find good backup. We can do with either Lukaku/Morata/Belotti/Costa (if he is sure he wants to stay and be focused, Conte will know if he is), I don't think there is so much difference between them, especially now when first three are still youngish - but backup striker must be reliable and good. Not Michy, not a guy like Remy who is injury prone. Good, reliable striker.

On 09/04/2017 at 11:09 AM, Mufassir08 said:

Goretzka would be interesting.

Good player but he gets injured alot that's his injury history

INJURY HISTORY

Injury history To the correction form

Season injury from until Days Games missed
16/17 Muscular problems Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017 0 days -
16/17 Shoulder injury Aug 4, 2016 Aug 29, 2016 25 days 2FC Schalke 04
15/16 Shoulder injury Apr 4, 2016 Apr 21, 2016 17 days 2FC Schalke 04
15/16 Foot injury Mar 21, 2016 Mar 31, 2016 10 days -
15/16 AC joint separation> Feb 25, 2016 Mar 14, 2016 18 days 5FC Schalke 04
15/16 Calf strain Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016 0 days -
14/15 Thigh problems Apr 6, 2015 Apr 9, 2015 3 days -
14/15 Training deficit Feb 12, 2015 Feb 26, 2015 14 days 3FC Schalke 04
14/15 Torn muscle bundle Jul 7, 2014 Feb 12, 2015 220 days 27FC Schalke 04
13/14 Influenza Nov 25, 2013 Dec 9, 2013 14 days 6FC Schalke 04
13/14 Tonsillitis Nov 4, 2013 Nov 14, 2013 10 days 3FC Schalke 04
13/14 Strain Sep 30, 2013 Oct 10, 2013 10 days 3FC Schalke 04
13/14 Ankle injury Aug 26, 2013 Aug 29, 2013 3 days

On 4/8/2017 at 2:34 AM, The Skipper said:

Would be a stupendous signing. Probably won't happen though.

Quality player. What impresses me the most about him is how he plays with such authority. He's so confident and fearless. Always keeps his head up and remains in control even when put under pressure.

And he's always looking to play the ball forward. His dribbling and passing combined with his energy and speed could have a great impact on Chelsea's transitions.

Wouldn't be mad at this (potential) signing at all. I can imagine him playing alongside Kanté in Europe (you could even add Fabregas for a midfield three). In the PL you rotate between Kanté, Keita, Fabregas and Matic depending on the size and physicality of the opposition.

I've heard comparisons with Kanté all season and they are so lazy btw. They're not the same at all. Keita is a good footballer.

46 minutes ago, the wes said:

Avoid. Would genuinely struggle in the PL. Barcelona are trying to get rid. 

On 10.04.2017 at 2:33 PM, El P. said:

More important than searching for main striker, is to find good backup. We can do with either Lukaku/Morata/Belotti/Costa (if he is sure he wants to stay and be focused, Conte will know if he is), I don't think there is so much difference between them, especially now when first three are still youngish - but backup striker must be reliable and good. Not Michy, not a guy like Remy who is injury prone. Good, reliable striker.

Maybe Llorente? Especially if Swansea goes down.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Yes, I think I could get behind that idea. Not so sure Antonio would be worried if I didn't get behind his decisions but you know what I mean. :)

I was against him when there were rumors floating, but because Conte is not trusting Michy anyway I think he can be great backup for like 2 years - familiar with PL, very good in the air, and at this stage of career he propably would be ok with not being first XI regular.

20 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

I was against him when there were rumors floating, but because Conte is not trusting Michy anyway I think he can be great backup for like 2 years - familiar with PL, very good in the air, and at this stage of career he propably would be ok with not being first XI regular.

Exactly this.

My dream team for next year:

Courtois

Azpi          Luiz     Christensen

Moses   Kante   Radja   Mendy/Alonso

Sanchez/Bernardeschi    Hazard

Belotti   

In order of want: Belotti(Diego cash), Mendy(35-40m), Sanchez/Bernardeschi(Oscar cash), Radja(35m)

I think all could be bought and we certainly have the money pending a big sale of Diego + Oscar cash. 

To me, that is a team who can SERIOUSLY make noise in Europe with Conte at manager. The physicality/skill mix is terrifying in my eyes.

On 13/04/2017 at 0:35 PM, akgw13 said:

My dream team for next year:

Courtois

Azpi          Luiz     Christensen

Moses   Kante   Radja   Mendy/Alonso

Sanchez/Bernardeschi    Hazard

Belotti   

In order of want: Belotti(Diego cash), Mendy(35-40m), Sanchez/Bernardeschi(Oscar cash), Radja(35m)

I think all could be bought and we certainly have the money pending a big sale of Diego + Oscar cash. 

To me, that is a team who can SERIOUSLY make noise in Europe with Conte at manager. The physicality/skill mix is terrifying in my eyes.

To me our ideal team, and IMO very realistic is:

Courtois

Azpi                   Luiz                   Christensen

Nelson Semedo  Kante   Naby Keita   Mendy

Bernado Silva    Diego Costa/Lukaku   Hazard

Thats a CL winning team, and it actually is a affordable team

Bernado(80M)

Naby Keita( 45M)

Nelson Semedo(30M)

Mendy(30M)

Lukaku(80M) if Costa leaves,which is going to give us an absurd amount of money, on top of that Oscar money

The right players are there and available, we just cant slack now

56 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

If we're looking for good english talent we should have a look at Nathan Redmond. Very intelligent, would make a superb squad player. 

Lets assume we will buy a new starter for the RW position and he gets hurt, would you really be comfortable, with Redmond playing against a team like, say Juventus? i wouldnt