Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

8 hours ago, the wes said:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/589568/Manchester-United-transfer-news-Jose-Mourinho-Chelsea

According to this rumour Jose wants matic and Willian I would sell has long we had two cracking replacements 

Willian could go, not Matic. I agree that Matic is not ideal in our current system, but we don't necessarily need to replace him, Conte could add an attacking midfield like James in a 3-5-2 with Hazard and Costa upfront, we would have the creativity we're lacking right now. People forget that while Matic is not the most skilled player ever, he is fundamental for the toughness of the team, and toughness is perhaps the symbol of the team, actually, is the symbol of Chelsea FC, since Mourinho first spell until CL's title. We don't play 11 low tricky players, we play the tall, strong and disciplined but not less talented players, of course we could use 1 our 2 lighter ones, but the profile must be kept.

People don't realize how hard is to find a good DM, and Matic is at least a great Kanté backup.

I am quite pleased with the way our plans for the summer are shaping out, looks like our board os not resting on their laurels like last time, and now apparently we are already in talks with Monaco over my #1 target??? Dreamy stuff. Love our links to Dahoud and Nelson Semedo aswell, If we get those three i will be beyond satisfied

I see suggestions that we won't buy another centre-back because we're set in this position. Fools. Centre-back will be one of the key positions to strengthen for Conte. I just don't see how it's supposed to work. 3 older guys in Cahill, David Luiz and Azpilicueta and 3 very young guys in Christensen, Ake and Zouma. We currently have average age of back three at 29, those 3 young guns are under 22 on average. You can't say that will work for Conte? Chelsea are sure to get one player between these two worlds and that's youngster who will be sacrificed. There's a case for anyone but Christensen is for me most likely to stay. There was already big offer for Ake and I see it's opportunity for player and the club if Ake won't be more than FA Cup deputy. But Zouma looks so suspicious and he has non-homegrown status against him which may or may not be important, it depends if Fabregas and Begovic move on alongside JT and be replaced by non-homegrowns. For me, Chelsea will look to make a room and/or money by moving on Ake/Zouma and buy mid 20's guy. Still think Koulibaly would be absolutely perfect and there are ramblings about Virgil Van Dijk as well. We can throw Romagnoli into discussion while doing a deal with Milan for Pasalic. Kostas Manolas can be cash cow for Roma in the summer as they have budget hole due to lack of Champions League this season (so transfer would need to happen before July to be recorded on current books). That's couple of options for something which IMO will happen and Chelsea will sign centre-back. 

After today, i realize that Bernardo is a good player but i don't think he is worth being a record signing but thanks to China, Juventus, Man United, and Pogba for fucking up the market.

4 hours ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

After today, i realize that Bernardo is a good player but i don't think he is worth being a record signing but thanks to China, Juventus, Man United, and Pogba for fucking up the market.

If it wasn't for China we wouldn't have got £60m for Oscar :)

On 20.2.2017 at 11:42 PM, Blue Colored Sky said:

I see suggestions that we won't buy another centre-back because we're set in this position. Fools. Centre-back will be one of the key positions to strengthen for Conte. I just don't see how it's supposed to work. 3 older guys in Cahill, David Luiz and Azpilicueta and 3 very young guys in Christensen, Ake and Zouma. We currently have average age of back three at 29, those 3 young guns are under 22 on average. You can't say that will work for Conte? Chelsea are sure to get one player between these two worlds and that's youngster who will be sacrificed. There's a case for anyone but Christensen is for me most likely to stay. There was already big offer for Ake and I see it's opportunity for player and the club if Ake won't be more than FA Cup deputy. But Zouma looks so suspicious and he has non-homegrown status against him which may or may not be important, it depends if Fabregas and Begovic move on alongside JT and be replaced by non-homegrowns. For me, Chelsea will look to make a room and/or money by moving on Ake/Zouma and buy mid 20's guy. Still think Koulibaly would be absolutely perfect and there are ramblings about Virgil Van Dijk as well. We can throw Romagnoli into discussion while doing a deal with Milan for Pasalic. Kostas Manolas can be cash cow for Roma in the summer as they have budget hole due to lack of Champions League this season (so transfer would need to happen before July to be recorded on current books). That's couple of options for something which IMO will happen and Chelsea will sign centre-back. 

Bonnucci might be available after this season and Conte knows him very well.He is used to Contes system and I am quite sure he will come to Chelsea if Bonucci really wants to leave

48 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Bonnucci might be available after this season and Conte knows him very well.He is used to Contes system and I am quite sure he will come to Chelsea if Bonucci really wants to leave

I think David Luiz already does Bonnucci's function, we don't really need another expensive and soft defender.

For me Romagnoli is my #1 choice for LCB position. Has great experience, left footed, strong, Italian(im very partial to italians). Knows the system and could grow with our team. Will be incredibly difficult to pry him away from AC however. A man can dream.