Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Don't believe it. It's possible, but I am also positive that Chelsea are working on a few things. To be honest, it doesn't make nearly as much sense now at the end of the window though. Mikel and Moses will be gone a maximum of 3 more games. Hopefully, we'd get Luiz and Hazard back around then (if not before for Luiz) as well. Once their back, we'll have passable depth everywhere except central midfield and even there, we'd have 5 players that can play there. We could really use a central midfielder but if there isn't one that fits available now for good value, it's best to wait for summer.

This season is doomed unless we can buy some quality midfielder and perhaps some cheap striker.

EL: We can only use Torres so we are screwed there unless some cheap hungry striker comes in.

FA cup: Already in serious jeapordy.

Top4: Could be in trouble. We play and have played many games and our squad is really thin.

Id say what we need badly now is a midfielder...

Alessandrini was all over Marseille, he had something to prove given he left Marseille at 15, fed up of being played left back. Promising player, has hunger... But was sent off at Tours last season for a two footed tackle from behind, having considered clever to do justice for himself haha

I watched Saturday's match between OM and Rennes. I thought Allesandrini looked quite a talent. His work rate and defensive abilities were extremely impressive. He maybe doesn't have as much pace as I'd like to see in an attacking wide man, but he makes up for it in guile. Definitely one to watch.

My prediction:

Deadline day signing for us... Fellaini. B)

I cant say that I would be super happy as there are other options like Benat, Capoue,...but it surely wont do any damage and we need another midfielder.

However if we actualy watched Alessandrini, my bet goes on signing him in this week.

I cant say that I would be super happy as there are other options like Benat, Capoue,...but it surely wont do any damage and we need another midfielder.

However if we actualy watched Alessandrini, my bet goes on signing him in this week.

Yeah possibly. Fellaini was just my prediction as what i think might happen... IF we are requesting things then i'll have Falcao, Benat, and swap torres for messi as a rotation option.

Yeah possibly. Fellaini was just my prediction as what i think might happen... IF we are requesting things then i'll have Falcao, Benat, and swap torres for messi as a rotation option.

Shut up, Messi is too small for EPL! :lol:

Not even reserves, maybe not even 3rd team....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfer-news-blues-chasing-1559503

According to the Mirror, we are planning a 3m bid for Jack Butland, Birmingham's goalkeeper and he's only 20 this year.

Surely not when we already have Courtois!

Hopefully if he IS going to leave us its a part of the falcao deal...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfer-news-blues-chasing-1559503

According to the Mirror, we are planning a 3m bid for Jack Butland, Birmingham's goalkeeper and he's only 20 this year.

That would improve our first team.

More rotation options for rafa... :D

Do you get the feeling Chelsea board are bunch of twats sometimes ?

Providing the above source is true.

I also read, Chelsea made a bid to sign Drogba. If this is true, then it proves how chaotic the board is currently.