Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

for some reason not keen on griezmann, personally like dyalaba more. Also would feel guilty raided atletico again...

We always pay them a good price. Also remember that Athletico have to sell anyways due to their debts. If not us, I am sure someone else will buy him. Don't feel sorry for Atletico because they finds these players for a third of what of pay them and are able to flip them around.

Also, dybala seems physically very weak and does not have a lot of pace from the youtube highlight videos I've watched. He will currently struggle in the Premier League imo and should stay in Italy longer.

And the nominees are ...

1 Moya 13 Oblak 44 Bernabé 2 Godin 3 Siqueira 15 Ansaldi 18 Gámez 20 Juanfran 23 Miranda 24 Giménez 28 Lucas CENTROCAMPISTA 4 Mario Suárez 5 Tiago 6 Koke 8 Raúl García 10 Arda 14 Gabi 17 Saúl 22 Cani 7 Griezmann 9 Mandžukic 11 Raúl Jiménez 19 Fernando Torres

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I hear Torres is a good striker! We should get him!

It's hilarious visiting RAWK and seeing their opinions on Benteke. They're all acting as if he's beneath them. That they should be aiming higher. The same thing they said about Bony and Remy last summer who are both miles better than what they have.

Would be fantastic if we signed him and he destroys teams like he is now whilst Liverpoop sign a relegation fodder striker like Ings and he flops.

a healthy Bentekkers is the best striker in the Prem for every kind of challenge. Costa MIGHT be equal only if he's fit more often and scores more goals, but Benteke is as good as it gets for the Prem. forget Aguero in the air. Number two is probably down to Kane and Costa and Kane looks better in the air.

Considering we sold Lukaku for 28 million it wouldn't be unfair to pay around the same amount for Benteke since i rate him quit a bit higher than Lukaku.

I wouldn't mind him here since he is the closest thing out there to a 'Drogba' kind of player and would certainly help when we are playing deep/hoofing the ball forward under pressure.

He might not want to be the 2nd striker at a club though, but on the other hand, he ain't gonna be the number one striker for any Champions league team in England so we might be able to persuade him

I get the feeling that Koke will join this summer. Much of Chelsea's weakness this season (mostly revealed in CL) came from a lack of control in the middle. Matic and Fabregas were able to bully weaker teams, with Oscar at times adding to that effect as well, but when we went up against top teams the center often became non-existent. I'm sure that it will have bothered Mou greatly, and its hardly a coincident that the loudest rumors involve a CM.

Schneiderlin is of course also possible, but it is known that Koke was the prime target last season already. The Times, The Guardian and Di Marzio are all reporting of the interest, and with a lot less spending being necessary than last season, Chelsea can go for two world-class signings rather than a few rotation players. I suspected it was a long shot last year, but I actually believe it will happen this time.

In the best of worlds, this transfer window would see Varane, Koke and Bale/Griezmann come in. I think two of those are entirely realistic.

I get the feeling that Koke will join this summer. Much of Chelsea's weakness this season (mostly revealed in CL) came from a lack of control in the middle. Matic and Fabregas were able to bully weaker teams, with Oscar at times adding to that effect as well, but when we went up against top teams the center often became non-existent. I'm sure that it will have bothered Mou greatly, and its hardly a coincident that the loudest rumors involve a CM.

Schneiderlin is of course also possible, but it is known that Koke was the prime target last season already. The Times, The Guardian and Di Marzio are all reporting of the interest, and with a lot less spending being necessary than last season, Chelsea can go for two world-class signings rather than a few rotation players. I suspected it was a long shot last year, but I actually believe it will happen this time.

In the best of worlds, this transfer window would see Varane, Koke and Bale/Griezmann come in. I think two of those are entirely realistic.

With right sells I think 3 high calibre players are realistic.

And frankly I think Chelsea have to attain 2 CMs. Koke for example on top of turning Ramires and Mikel into 1 quality like Schneiderlin, Witsel or Allan from Udine.

Just browsing some English papers, what's with the hype surrounding Depay? He's a talent alright but he's being portrayed as better than Ronaldo at the same age etc which is just bollocks.

Suppose it's because it's United that got him?

Chelsea are pressing for Everton’s John Stones. #CFC #EFC (via @DiMarzio)

Hi friend!

Thanks for the info.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/campionati-esteri/premier-league/chelsea-pressing-su-stones-delleverton-la-situazione/

This would be a perfect news for us. John Stones can be the best defense English of the next decade.

I think he could come as Right-Back because Stones is a dynamic player and Jose often used Centre-backs in the sides as right or left back.

Stones - Zouma - Varane - Azpilicueta

But Stones would also be a perfect signing as Centre-Back, but for that position I prefer Varane.

Regards.

Maybe Bayern needs to change a lot of players and maybe we can get some good players there. I would take for example Gotze... From what I read I thik Bayern fans don't like him. In normal conditions he is not in the starting eleven and maybe he would like to join us. I don't know...

I would be really alert to what Bayern will do, maybe we can get some really good players for a fair prices.

@FabrizioRomano: Talks started btw Chelsea and Atlético Madrid: Mourinho wants Koke and Diego Godín too. Filipe Luis could return to Atleti #CFC (@DiMarzio)

why must Godin???

If we sell Luis, we would be left with only 5 defenders and I don't think Ivanovic will renew.

If we sell Luis, we would be left with only 5 defenders and I don't think Ivanovic will renew.

Just curious, why wouldn't Ivanovic renew? There's no reason to suggest that he wants to leave or Mourinho wants to dump him.