Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

IMO I'd like to see a domestic cup squad trusted right until the final. It'd be great for development and giving youngsters experience, and take pressure off of our first team. It'd also bring opportunity to give people such as Iva the chance to exercise their leadership skills. Can change obv, but it'd be designed to rest our most sapped players - Cesc, Matic, Hazard. Etc Etc.

Something like this

-2nd keeper-

Azpi Iva © Zouma Ake

(2nd DM) RLC

Juan C. Oscar Willian

Remy/Bamford

NB I just found out ( C ) does the cool circle thing!

Which allows stepped phasing - ie the season after RLC goes to first team, say, Ramires leaves - Colkett comes in next to the DM. Or Ake elevated to first team DM and Jay Dasilva comes in.

More passers in midfield needed incase fabregas/Oscar goes on 2nd half of the season slump again. (Koke, cabaye,)

Another striker needed especially technical one. (Lacazette, dybala)

A physical box to box midfielder who can pass and has long range shooting. (schneiderlin, Andre Gomes)

Goalkeeper to replace cech (preferably English)

And we're set for next season.

we still do need a couple more players to be right there. i would have preferred varane but dont think jose would be breaking up GC-JT any time soon. for that matter, zouma looks likely to be more of a part next season. midfield is definitely a region where we need an enforcer/controller.

one of pogba/koke is a must.

dont feel the need for a striker. costa-remy-bamford should and IS good enough. we were very unlucky with striker injuries this season. but think, with a proper month or 2's rest, costa will be in a much better shape injury-wise next season.

a 2nd GK is a must. rob green is a ticking time bomb - dont want him at all. brad freidel and john ruddy come to mind.

transfers:

ins -

pogba - 60mil pounds.

freidel - free

total~ 60mil

outs -

cech - 10mil pounds

mikel - 5mil pounds

ramires - 15mil pounds

thorgan - 5.5mil

moses - 5mil

romeu - 3mil

marin - 2.5mil

piazon - 2mil

kakuta - 1mil

josh - 1mil

total ~ 50mil

squad

GK - courtois, freidel, blackman(HG)

DEF - JT(HG), GC(HG), Zouma (U-21), Iva, Azpi, Luis, Ake (U-21), Christensen (U-21)

CM/DM - Matic, Cesc(HG), Pogba(HG), Mvg, Rlc(HG)

AM - Hazard, Willian, Oscar, Cuadrado, ?, ?

ST - Costa, Remy, Bamford (HG)

cesc and pogba can obviously play as AMs. all 4 of our AMs can play as wingers.

Caught my eye instantly. Cant see Rami leaving. Mikel maybe if a David Luiz bid comes along...

mikel will leave. no doubt about it. does not matter if its a luiz bid or a mere 4-5 mil pound deal.

we will be buying a marquee CM (pogba/koke).

costa

hazard- cesc - willian

matic - pogba

luis JT zouma azpi

courtois

subs - freidel, iva, GC, oscar, rambo, remy, cuadrado

in short, rambo will be the 4th choice CM in a 2 CM system. just cant see him staying here if thats the case.

Dont think we can allow Mikel+Ramires to go if we're not getting two CMs. So if Pogba/Koke is coming, i would keep Ramires. Mou would probably like to keep him anyway.

MVG.. i dont know, i havent seen Milan this season more than a few... but i heard he was very average (like you could've seen playing here).

And its not really a 2 CM system with 4 players, if the line up above me will be the one we play, its 3 positions- Cesc, Matic, Pogba. When Oscar, Rami and MVG/Mikel/X are the 3 options from the bench, and Willian. Cesc and Pogba can play in the 10 and deeper.

Personal expectations and best scene scenario would be for us to:

Sign Rob Green for 2 million (and below); Nathaniel Clyne (20 - 25 mil.) ; Gareth Bale/Isco/Griezmann/Koke/Pogba (Given the fact that they are all world class players and can honestly take us one step further).

And ofcourse:
Sell Cech(sadly, with a heavy heart, this legend has to leave(10 - 15) mil.); Mikel(still think Ruben can do his job pretty easily); Profit from any loanees which their respective clubs want to keep and pay a good fee for them.

Don't think we need any DRASTIC changes. Only on Brana's position. The other pointed out would be a position, which, with Mourinho's tactical mind in hand, will be picked, depending on the oppoisition and the approach to the match.

I don't see Jose willing to sell Ramiers as he is a good squad player unless we get a offer over £30 Million. I can see Mikel and Cech leaving. Oscar only if we get an offer over £40.

We need a good young striker to be a direct rival to Costa. I like Benteke if the money is right. Khedira on a free signing would be a great addition to our squad. We also need a world class left footed winger to complement Hazard. I really want us to go for Bale. Shirts sales will give us some money back.

Out - Mikel, Drogba, Cech, Van Ginkel, Piazon, Moses, Atsu, Kakuta, Mceachran, Marin, Wallace, Romeu

IN - Laporte, Green. Benteke, Verratti, Pedro

Courtois

Ivanovic - Zouma - Terry - Azpilicueta

Verratti - Matic

Pedro - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

Subs - Green, Laporte, Ramires, Willian, Oscar, Benteke, Remy

This team would probably go unbeaten.

Out - Mikel, Drogba, Cech, Van Ginkel, Piazon, Moses, Atsu, Kakuta, Mceachran, Marin, Wallace, Romeu

IN - Laporte, Green. Benteke, Verratti, Pedro

Courtois

Ivanovic - Zouma - Terry - Azpilicueta

Verratti - Matic

Pedro - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

Subs - Green, Laporte, Ramires, Willian, Oscar, Benteke, Remy

This team would probably go unbeaten.

No fullbacks?

I think all the people will be surprised when we don't sign a CB. It is completely unneeded currently. Yes, Cahill dipped form, but we have Zouma. Terry will give us one more year and probably retire after that or atleast step down in game time and then we may buy a CB, but I doubt it would happen now. Add to that , the fact that Cahill is HG and we need him to fill the quota and we won't be selling any CB's either. Best bet would be to move Brane as an additional CB in the rotation picks for next season and buy a new RB.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/574819/Chelsea-Man-Utd-Juventus-PSG-Southampton-Pogba-Pirlo-Cavani-Clyne-Club-News

Rumour said we will sign Clyne, Cavani and Pirlo. But Pogba stay at Juve.

I will be happy with that, of course if we add 1 GK and 1 winger :P

We always want a younger blood like Isco or Koke. But I could see if we do interested, sometimes strange thing happened in signing Pirlo. Oscar, Pirlo, Cesc rotated there, sounds interesting.