Chelsea 1-1 Fulham

BlueLion.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many chances does Torres really need? None, he needs to go. We can't keep doing this, either loan him our or just get him away permanently and try to cut the damages.

Stockdale saved everything, how fucking typical...

You sound like a liverpool supporter now.

:lol: why do people always attack each other after such results?

Emotions are riding high, nobody wants their team losing points, there is a huge amount of dickheads on the Internet, etc, etc.

Can anyone roughly describe the match? What happened? Gutted I missed it, but can't say I'm surprised at the score.

Emotions are riding high, nobody wants their team losing points, there is a huge amount of dickheads on the Internet, etc, etc.

Can anyone roughly describe the match? What happened? Gutted I missed it, but can't say I'm surprised at the score.

No urgency in the first half slow build up play from our players. We scored just after half time, they equalised about 9 minutes later from poor defending. Players didn't show any urgency until about 10 minutes to go & every shot on target we had was saved.

No urgency in the first half slow build up play from our players. We scored just after half time, they equalised about 9 minutes later from poor defending. Players didn't show any urgency until about 10 minutes to go & every shot on target we had was saved.

Ah, classic Ancelotti match then.

City drew. Lol.

Doesnt matter anymore!

Liverpool drew...now that matters.,...

IMO totenham are too far ahead and they wont drop silly points,,, and even if they do...i feel we will drop more points than them....

So its city united totenham....4th spot between liverpool arsenal and chelsea,,,,

Because you get idiots like that younameit, who insult people, and there opinions. And that Warnie isn't much different either.

Fair enough i might be negative, but i have every reason to be, i'm a person who think its being more realistic rather than having no faith or support in the team. I think we are a very poor team, and we've proven it this season, lucky for us Liverpool are dropping points and Arsenal played like shite at the begining, but they can go above us now. Untill we get a new team and start pulling in some good results, playing good football consistently, then people might see the change in me and some others, as for now we have every reason to be dissapointed and negative before every game.