Chelsea 1-1 Fulham

BlueLion.

Because you get idiots like that younameit, who insult people, and there opinions. And that Warnie isn't much different either.

Fair enough i might be negative, but i have every reason to be, i'm a person who think its being more realistic rather than having no faith or support in the team. I think we are a very poor team, and we've proven it this season, lucky for us Liverpool are dropping points and Arsenal played like shite at the begining, but they can go above us now. Untill we get a new team and start pulling in some good results, playing good football consistently, then people might see the change in me and some others, as for now we have every reason to be dissapointed and faithless before every game.

Yep, I agree. We lost far too many stupid points this season.

Ps, I didn't call anyone in specific a dickhead, but they are out there, in the wilderness of the internet.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO totenham are too far ahead and they wont drop silly points,,, and even if they do...i feel we will drop more points than them....

They drop silly points every season, expect more this season, they are bigger bottlers at the buisness end than Arsenal.

They drop silly points every season, expect more this season, they are bigger bottlers at the buisness end than Arsenal.

Last season they dropped a lot of points after new year and they blamed everyone but themselves.

You've said a lot of things, and i can't wait till this season is finished and we have a look what you said at the begining and middle. If you are right, then i'll go down there and shake your hand, if your wrong, well i'll be more angry at the fact we were utter shite.

Yep, I agree. We lost far too many stupid points this season.

Ps, I didn't call anyone in specific a dickhead, but they are out there, in the wilderness of the internet.

Oh i know you didn't call anyone on here i'm just saying. I didn't mean to quote you to be honest, i meant to quote the person you quoted, but still it's relevent so i didn't change it. :tiphat:

Why are some of you attacking Henrique because he's Brazillian? That warrants a ban, imo.

Really? point to the post please.....

The only reason why "some of us" attack him is because everytime the team shits he calls for managers head. Last season was Carlo, now its AVB. He now wants Guus and its not even half a season. If you are a joke of a fan, then you are bound to face the wrath of others.

What they did in last seasons has absolutely no meaning on this one. Fact is they have a better squad, better starting 11, better manager and better chance of making top four.

What they did in last seasons has absolutely no meaning on this one. Fact is they have a better squad, better starting 11, better manager and better chance of making top four.

Maybe if football was 100% skill maybe, but it's 10% skill and 90% phscholigical/mentality which is why it will most likely fo tits up for them again.

You've said a lot of things, and i can't wait till this season is finished and we have a look what you said at the begining and middle. If you are right, then i'll go down there and shake your hand, if your wrong, well i'll be more angry at the fact we were utter shite.

tbf i saw past this "Kenny revolution" when near enough every one else on here was shitting themself.