The Official Transfer Wishlist

Quentin53

What i want:

Out- Alex, Anelka, Kalou, Ferreira, Drogba

In- Rodwell, De Bruyne, Rajkovic (recall), Azipulecta, Hazard, Llorente/Cavani

What i think will happen:

Out- Alex, Anelka, Kalou

In- Rodwell, De Bruyne, Winger/creative mid, Young unknown player

We keep our transfers really quiet at Chelsea nowadays, but apparently we are trying to bring one marquee signing. Can't wait for January though

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have complete trust in AVB's judgement - his record so far is exceptional.

We need a quality CB with pace due to AVB's long term view in high line defending, a quality winger that can operate on either flank. Can't put names to players in these positions as I don't watch enough football but I have seen shaquiri (sp?) play a few times & he looks a player of immense potential that is at the right age & someone that could have a big future ahead of him.

lol. who's Roberts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Roberts_(footballer)

With a conversion rate of 24 goals in 133 appearances at his current club we can't go wrong.

I just wanted to make a nice change of pace here, everyone going for the obvious Kalou/Malouda/Mikel/Bosingwa/etc

Why is Jeffrey Bruma suddenly some kind of defensive messiah? Is it because people are against signing a quality 26 year-old English defender from Bolton? For some reason there is stigma associated with that so we'll accept mediocrity from our academy instead...

Is their going to be a completel overhaul in January.

If so as we can only change 3 places for the CL that could leave us pretty thin if Kalouda goes for example. Maybe AVB's plan is to use new signing's in the PL to gel while the old guard focus on the CL more.

Is their going to be a completel overhaul in January.

If so as we can only change 3 places for the CL that could leave us pretty thin if Kalouda goes for example. Maybe AVB's plan is to use new signing's in the PL to gel while the old guard focus on the CL more.

Overhaul in January is never a good thing...

But I can see some players leaving.

I'd prefer something like this:

Alex out, Cahill in

Anelka out, Demba Ba in

Mikel out, Montolivo in

Malouda out, Ayew in

Kalou out, KdB in (not sure if he would play much yet)

Ferreira out, ??? in (dunno why, this one hurts the most if he leaves, but it's bound to happen)

Bosingwa out, ??? in

Why is Jeffrey Bruma suddenly some kind of defensive messiah? Is it because people are against signing a quality 26 year-old English defender from Bolton? For some reason there is stigma associated with that so we'll accept mediocrity from our academy instead...

And because he is 19 and performing very well at HSV. He shouldn't return this january or maybe not even this summer, but when his loan ends he could be a top class defender. Who fits Villas-Boas' playing style as well.

I do think we need two defenders. Either two CBs or a CB and a RB. JT is probably going to get a 10+ match ban and Alex is leaving. So that leaves only Luiz. Despite Bosingwa's good performance today, he still should not be playing. Bran should be RB so we need Cahill + 1 more defender. If Luiz gets a long term injury then we're fucked.

out: alex, anelka, mikel

in: cahill, hazard, creative mid (preferbrly english), rodwell

There are no good English creative mids.

Out: Alex, Anelka, Malouda, Drogba(?), Kalou(?)

In: Cahill, Gotze and Hazard

Why would we need both Gotze and Hazard? Unless we are planning to move Sturridge to CF

Thank you thats what i say when i hear people talking about gotze and hazard. we really need a winger (preferably right footed) too many left footed players in our swuad wouldn't you all agree. My wishlist

Out: Kalou, Alex Nico, Malouda Mikel

In: De Bryune, Cahill, Rodwell and Toni Kroos (i think he would help far more than krasic, and personally just like him however i know i'll get smashed by evryone!!