The Official Transfer Wishlist

Quentin53

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out: Anelka, Alex

In: Cahill and a young right winger (KDB, Reus, Ilicic, Jovetic, El Shaarawy)

I don't think the winter transfer period is the right time for big changes, so I would wait untill the summer to unload players like Kalou, Malouda, Ferreira and maybe Bosingwa and Mikel. We just need a CB to replace Alex and a right winger to replace Anelka, but if a right player for the right price comes along (Modrič, Hazard, Goetze, Cavani, Hamšik ...) I would buy them in January, otherwise I would wait until the summer.

Overhaul in January is never a good thing...

But I can see some players leaving.

I'd prefer something like this:

Alex out, Cahill in

Anelka out, Demba Ba in

Mikel out, Montolivo in

Malouda out, Ayew in

Kalou out, KdB in (not sure if he would play much yet)

Ferreira out, ??? in (dunno why, this one hurts the most if he leaves, but it's bound to happen)

Bosingwa out, ??? in

Don't want to be a killjoy but IMO Ba would not do much better than Carroll if he moves to a top table side, especially for big money and lets be honest Newcastle will play the if Carroll is £35m then Ba is worth more.

He is too slow to play in a lot of positions. Slower than John Terry with two broken legs.

That's a bit harsh. He is no slower than Lampard tbh. Besides, I don't know a single player with better shooting technique than Kroos, not that he'd ever leave Bayern.

That's a bit harsh. He is no slower than Lampard tbh. Besides, I don't know a single player with better shooting technique than Kroos, not that he'd ever leave Bayern.

I really like Kroos, I'm just saying what I think is true. If he had a tad more pace, I think he could/would/should exceed his teammate Schweinsteiger in every way.

I really like Kroos, I'm just saying what I think is true. If he had a tad more pace, I think he could/would/should exceed his teammate Schweinsteiger in every way.

Actually I don't like Kroos :P ! But I agree, with a bit more pace, he'd be a much more effective player.

Actually I don't like Kroos :P ! But I agree, with a bit more pace, he'd be a much more effective player.

Thank you I mean we May or should I say he certaintly isn't the best but we could put kroos in midfield along with Ramires and mierles. That to mee is a way better option than any other transfer target we've been linked to!!

Out: Alex, Anelka

In: Krasic, Cahill

Why on earth would you want Krasic. He is so inconsistant and hardly defends at all. Just as a bad a Malouda.

He does not even start for Juve anymore. Would be a mistake imo. That said he might be different in the EPL.

Thank you I mean we May or should I say he certaintly isn't the best but we could put kroos in midfield along with Ramires and mierles. That to mee is a way better option than any other transfer target we've been linked to!!

I think he too slow for out high pressing Midfield he would get caught out of position too often. He would suite our aggressive pressing tactics as well as JT suites the Highline.

But his passing and shooting range is better than some what we have now.

Why on earth would you want Krasic. He is so inconsistant and hardly defends at all. Just as a bad a Malouda.

Spot on

Pace can easily be developed up to standard of the premier league, especially in a young player. Not a bad shout, but definitely not on the wing.

I wouldn't put Cahill & Krasic in my wish list, but I don't mind us signing them.. Considering it's January:

Out: Anelka, Alex (Obvs.) & Malouda

In: Dzagoev (I hear good reviews), Javi Martínez (can play well at CB). Considering - that it's looking likely - we'll sign Cahill &, perhaps, Krasic.. That would be it.

Don't want to be a killjoy but IMO Ba would not do much better than Carroll if he moves to a top table side, especially for big money and lets be honest Newcastle will play the if Carroll is £35m then Ba is worth more.

I see what you're saying, but he is a very inform player. He has been better than Drogba and Torres combined and on par with Citys strikers stat wise. Definitely worth a shot, obviously not for 30m. The other concern is his knees I believe.

I wouldn't put Cahill & Krasic in my wish list, but I don't mind us signing them.. Considering it's January:

Out: Anelka, Alex (Obvs.) & Malouda

In: Dzagoev (I hear good reviews), Javi Martínez (can play well at CB). Considering - that it's looking likely - we'll sign Cahill &, perhaps, Krasic.. That would be it.

Dzagoev has stalled massively from what I last heard.