Wigan 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba wasn't much better a couple of months ago, now look at him, (apart from yesterday).

I'm just going over things I've already wrote, I don't think we're going to agree with one another, so I think we should leave it at that. %28Y%29.gif

You what?, Drogba still isn't playing well, he had a good game against Valencia, but he's still finished. He's scored 2 goals this season, that sums it up, we can only use him and hold out till the transfer window, and that's what we are doing, because he's our only hope. And it's pretty silly to say i can't be convinced, because i have been convinced quite a lot, unlike some stubborn people who just wont accept if they have been proven wrong. I am kind of stubborn yes, but i can be convinced and i know when i'm wrong and will not be ashamed to admit it and say sorry.

It looked like a case of complacency after the recent results they thought they had only to turn up to win. Sadly many didnt turn up at all.

Perhaps they were drained by the game against City on Monday ,,,in which case I should be worried by fitness levels .

Is it coincidence we are conceeding goals so late in the game. Tiredness leads to lack of concentration. Whatever there are things

that need to be sorted.

Yesterday brought back that nightmare of a game vs Wigan a few seasons back when that twat Heskey scored a last minute goal to equalise and ruin our title hopes giving it to Man United. Piss off Wigan!

Yesterday brought back that nightmare of a game vs Wigan a few seasons back when that twat Heskey scored a last minute goal to equalise and ruin our title hopes giving it to Man United. Piss off Wigan!

Still remember the 3-2 win against them that time...jesus christ!!

Yeah it does seem soon as it reaches 85th minute they just kinda switch off..so many times this season!

Gotta admit it though, they Wigan looked like they were prepared to die on that pitch yesterday. It looked as if they were everywhere...deserved a point.

Yeah exactly they were giving it a good go and no surprising seeing their postion.From the opening 5 minutes you could sense a Wigan goal was gana come..did think before half time but instead at the sodding end but still.They did deserve a point they didnt give up.

why cant i negative rep anyone"?

It always says my quota for the day is over.... Even when i havent neg repped anyone ever before?

Is there some rep limit that i have to reach before i can neg rep ?

Not that i am that type but i really wanted to neg rep someone today and wasnt allowed to do it.

Looking at the results today, yesterday was a bigger fuck-up than I first thought. Please Roman get a grip of theses slackers!

I wish everyone would stop bagging the team, AVB and every other person involved with the game. Yes it was an upset, but ffs..Win, draw or lose..We are Chelsea SUPPORTERS! (key word..SUPPORTERS!).

Sure you can comment on the game..But whats with this "fuk the team" or "fuk AVB" or "fuk roman"..Tell yah what, fuk you and go to talkmanutd.net

I wish everyone would stop bagging the team, AVB and every other person involved with the game. Yes it was an upset, but ffs..Win, draw or lose..We are Chelsea SUPPORTERS! (key word..SUPPORTERS!).

Sure you can comment on the game..But whats with this "fuk the team" or "fuk AVB" or "fuk roman"..Tell yah what, fuk you and go to talkmanutd.net

It's not so much the result. Notice that nobody is blaming Cech or calling him insults post match. Because we all know that accidents happen, even if it cost us the three points we are not slagging him off. This match is not like the Manu, Arsenal and Liverpool game. After the QPR game I was so extremely proud even though we lost. You could just see that passion, desire and workrate from players like Cole, JT, Lampard, Ivanovic, Luiz in the second half.

But against Wigan it was non-existent. Why should we not slag off players when they simply don't give a fck. If you're not even going to try then as you say "Fuk u" mate, give players like Bertrand, Josh a chance.

It's not so much the result. Notice that nobody is blaming Cech or calling him insults post match. Because we all know that accidents happen, even if it cost us the three points we are not slagging him off. This match is not like the Manu, Arsenal and Liverpool game. After the QPR game I was so extremely proud even though we lost. You could just see that passion, desire and workrate from players like Cole, JT, Lampard, Ivanovic, Luiz in the second half.

But against Wigan it was non-existent. Why should we not slag off players when they simply don't give a fck. If you're not even going to try then as you say "Fuk u" mate, give players like Bertrand, Josh a chance.

Well put.

Mmm yeah i see what you mean.

I dunno, the team gets enough shit from the media etc, dont think they need more from their fans

People need to keep a sense of perspective. The club is going through a period of change, we have a enough talent to get some good results but not enough depth to provide consistency so we will get average results and some poor ones along the way.

I'm quite enjoying the ride to be fair!