Wigan 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With our luck probably go there and loose now..seems to be a hit and miss sometimes for us there.Sometimes really easy like last season or we struggle and loose.

Nice big win be nice though espically with Spurs coming up and all..make a bit of goal diff up...Torres goal be nice not asking to much lol

id go with

cech

ivanovic luiz terry cole

ramires mikel lampard

sturridge torres mata

cosine this lineup

but Romeu instead of Mikel, and maybe another start for Bertrand?

few observations from last night's game:

high line defense definitely doesn't work for us against the really strong attacking teams

Bosingwa isn't as horrible as people make him out to be

we're in need of another center back, Ivanovic is better off on the right

Romeu needs a rest. Hes very young and playing too many games will limit his development. I reckon Mikel will do a job against Wigan anyway. Hope we absolutely smash them in the first half so we can lead 3-0. In the second we can take it easy (but obviously not too over complacent, get the job done) to prepare for Spuds.

Romeu needs a rest. Hes very young and playing too many games will limit his development. I reckon Mikel will do a job against Wigan anyway. Hope we absolutely smash them in the first half so we can lead 3-0. In the second we can take it easy (but obviously not too over complacent, get the job done) to prepare for Spuds.

Couldn't agree more, Romeu needs to rest for the Yids. Mikel is capable of protecting the back four isn't he!? lol. I'd definatley play Torres too and give Drogba a deserved rest for the Yids too!

Since you are all jiizing on Romeu could you try and stop making Mikel look shit? It's like this every fucking time.We get a new player all the sudden the previous is shit.Just a few weeks ago Lampard was old,fat,shit,slow,can't score for shit,can't pass for shit etc.All the sudden he gets back to form and he is the savior the lord Jesus Christ.

Since you are all jiizing on Romeu could you try and stop making Mikel look shit? It's like this every fucking time.We get a new player all the sudden the previous is shit.Just a few weeks ago Lampard was old,fat,shit,slow,can't score for shit,can't pass for shit etc.All the sudden he gets back to form and he is the savior the lord Jesus Christ.

Calm down. No-one even said that.. They selected the inform player.

Big difference is that Romeu is actually an outstanding talent by any standard while Mikel has split Chelsea fans for years, with the majority I've talked to feeling that he is sub-par.

Calm down. No-one even said that.. They selected the inform player.

I didn't say for this game i meant in general.There where days when we were also in a crisis and he was the outstanding player.All the sudden we must sell him? Do you see my point,it is just like saying Terry made a mistake against Arsenal we lost.Let's sell him in January.

I didn't say for this game i meant in general.There where days when we were also in a crisis and he was the outstanding player.All the sudden we must sell him? Do you see my point,it is just like saying Terry made a mistake against Arsenal we lost.Let's sell him in January.

Oh, fair enough.

No I don't agree with sell him, because I've always maintained there's a certain situation for his type. But Romeu does deserve all his plaudits at the moment, doesn't mean everyone's shitting over Mikel. Other than those who don't actually rate him.

Oh, fair enough.

No I don't agree with sell him, because I've always maintained there's a certain situation for his type. But Romeu does deserve all his plaudits at the moment, doesn't mean everyone's shitting over Mikel. Other than those who don't actually rate him.

I didn't say about Romeu did i? I am very pleased he is doing well since he is the future.I would just hope our youth products get a chance like Josh.I am just unhappy people don't appreciate Mikel's efforts at all.

Don't want to underestimate Wigan but we should really start rotating again. We've had roughly the same players start in all our last important games and it's high-time Ash, a few of our midfielders and Sturridge got some rest.