Your Chelsea FC Memories

Amblève.

• 5 months later...

Frank Lampard breaking Bobby Tamblings record away at Villa was quite an emotional moment. It was Lampard recapturing his prime for one half of Football age 35. Tottenham 0-5 Chelsea, we shall not be moved. The tough days where beating Coventry was a highlight. Beating Man Utd easy and losing to Bolton and Blackburn etc.

• 1 month later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyP0HPKxUZQ

Shevchenko's first goal at the Bridge. I was there with my dad for the game and the atmosphere when it went in was UNREAL! All the journey up I was saying how much I'd love to see Sheva score and it happened. Made even better with a Ballack goal soon after. Lovely stuff. :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Chelsea 4-2 Liverpool 1997 FA Cup. Absolutely epic game and comeback. One of my first CFC memories, and for Chelsea it was a bit of a statement because we were on a different level that season.

The milk cup run in 1984, millwall home and away ( not for the faint hearted) Man city sheff Wednesday and semi against Sunderland, I never have forgiven Dale Jasper for giving away them two penalties at Roker Park

Also, United v Chelsea FA cup final 1994, I blew out a weeks holiday in Cyprus to stay in England and go to this game... What a mug I was.

Also, Brugge away in Europe the following season, my first European away game with Chelsea. What a few days that was.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Back in the late seventies and early eighties I used to catch the train from Rugby in Warwickshire, down to Euston, and get the District Line on the Underground to Sloane Square by 10 am, and just drink our way down the Kings Road, including stopping off at the iconic Chelsea Drugstore, before going to the game, and getting in by actually paying at the turnstiles, and watching the likes of Mickey Droy, Colin (Sharkey) Pates, and Mickey Fillery, to name but a few, then getting back to Rugby for about 7pm and spending the rest of the night drinking the night away finishing the night in the nightclub if we were still standing, good days.....

• 2 weeks later...

Back in the late seventies and early eighties I used to catch the train from Rugby in Warwickshire, down to Euston, and get the District Line on the Underground to Sloane Square by 10 am, and just drink our way down the Kings Road, including stopping off at the iconic Chelsea Drugstore, before going to the game, and getting in by actually paying at the turnstiles, and watching the likes of Mickey Droy, Colin (Sharkey) Pates, and Mickey Fillery, to name but a few, then getting back to Rugby for about 7pm and spending the rest of the night drinking the night away finishing the night in the nightclub if we were still standing, good days.....

Was there any reason you didn't stay in town and go clubbing up West? Could always get the mail train home.

Ive got alot of great memories but Id have to wait till the statute of limitations to run out or just plead the 5th

angel%203_zps63amtdac.gif

The first Chelsea game that I saw, and I could secure that was my first English football in general. A game against Fulham in 04-05 season, and I don't remember if the result was 1 - 0 or 2 - 1 haha, I Just remember that we win that game with a goal of Lampard in last minutes, maybe for that agonic win i'm a Chelsea fan . For that time I had 8 or 9 years. What a longingly!.

• 1 month later...

The first Chelsea game that I saw, and I could secure that was my first English football in general. A game against Fulham in 04-05 season, and I don't remember if the result was 1 - 0 or 2 - 1 haha, I Just remember that we win that game with a goal of Lampard in last minutes, maybe for that agonic win i'm a Chelsea fan . For that time I had 8 or 9 years. What a longingly!.

Could have been the Carling Cup 1/4 final. Lamps scored just before the end which was a god send. Extra time was the last thing we needed going into the busy xmas period that year. I think Duffa scored our 1st goal. We won 2-1.

• 4 months later...