Newcastle 0-3 Chelsea

BlueLion.

AVB sacked = well fed "superstars" gettng another chance.

Well fed "superstars" fucking off = space free'd up for AVB to buy players that suit him in.

back to the topic this HAS to be the lineup.

-----------------------Cech----------------------

Ivanovic--------Alex--------Terry-------Cole

----------------------Romeu--------------------

-------------Meireles--------Ramires---------

Sturridge----------------------------------Mata

-----------------------Drogba-------------------

David Luiz needs to be rested, he is vital for the Valencia and City game.

Romeu is aswell but we can't risk not playing him for this one, we should never have played him last night.

Rest Lamps for Valencia and/or City, playing him for this one makes no sense at-all.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could really do with playing teams like Wigan at the moment. And welcome to the forum mate, weird thing is you talk like you've been here before.

Thnks mate , naah I was reading about the headhunters and google brought me here :D

am not an english , I didn't find my nationality in the list so I chose the English flag

thanx again .. :D

Thnks mate , naah I was reading about the headhunters and google brought me here :D

am not an english , I didn't find my nationality in the list so I chose the English flag

haha no problem, it's good to have a poster who can have a good debate, and it seems you know what your talking about, when you were talking about the lack of creativity in our team. Make sure to stick around!.

Go & introduce yourself in the new members thread let us know a bit about you, where you're from etc :)

AVB sacked = well fed "superstars" gettng another chance.

Well fed "superstars" fucking off = space free'd up for AVB to buy players that suit him in.

back to the topic this HAS to be the lineup.

-----------------------Cech----------------------

Ivanovic--------Alex--------Terry-------Cole

----------------------Romeu--------------------

-------------Meireles--------Ramires---------

Sturridge----------------------------------Mata

-----------------------Drogba-------------------

David Luiz needs to be rested, he is vital for the Valencia and City game.

Romeu is aswell but we can't risk not playing him for this one, we should never have played him last night.

Rest Lamps for Valencia and/or City, playing him for this one makes no sense at-all.

What do you think about a formation that pairs Drogba and Sturridge upfront (Mata behind), rather than the conventional 4-3-3?

What do you think about a formation that pairs Drogba and Sturridge upfront (Mata behind), rather than the conventional 4-3-3?

Sounds good on paper, but very risky to expierement with this much pressure on us.

Probably Roman seems to get much stricter when it comes to Champions League.

This and 25something odd million at stake. Last year arsenal brought in around 40 mil from cl revenue, while I forget which english team it was, but one of the english teams in europa league team made just 5.5 mil from europa league revenue(im basing this off what one of the sky announcers said when van persie scored for arsenal in their cl qualifier match this season against udenlise). Keep in mind if this were a season regulated by ffp and we were to lose to valencia, ouch that would really hurt.

Fernando Torres was anonymous against former club Liverpool, but Villas-Boas also backed the £50 million striker to come good, despite warning him he is likely to lose his place against Newcastle.

''It will come with confidence and time. We believe in him and will continue to pursue his individual form,'' he said. ''Our task as technical staff is to get the best out of players and if we don't do that then we have failed.

''It takes time and Fernando faces a tough time. He must compete because at the moment Didier Drogba is showing good signs.''

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/990160/andre-villas-boas:-stamford-bridge-is-'anxious'?cc=5901

Next 2 games will give the answer. Now they have to step up and show support to there manager,

or face the concequence. But its always the manager you cant sack the whole team can you?. But

seriously we keept to many players to long and are now paying for our choices. Thats our board

and owners complety lack off insights that now learn on Boas shoulder. Not to say that he didnt

have made some wrong decision because he did. only wishes we will learn from this. So come on

blues pull yourself together and show some fighting spirit and beat Newcastle and Valencia. :blue scalf:

I mentioned this in another thread though I'll bring it up here again to get a response and others input on it. I think there is something fundamentally wrong with our build up and the way we play football at the moment, particularly when it comes to our front men.

Torres has 2 goals this season, and Drogba the 1. Our full back and long time captain has 3. One of our midfielders in Ramires has 3. Our wingers Sturridge and Mata have 6 and 3 respectively.

Is there any reason as to why our front men can't score? Drogba and Torres are some of the best strikers the English comp has seen. Both of them falling off like this while in the same club is not a coincidence in my opinion. Neither get the ball enough or are involved enough in the play. Personally, I think it has to do with playing the lone striker, and not having one play behind the other.

There is no reason, and it should be in no way possible that our strikers have an equal amount of goals combined with our full back for the entire season.