Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

WE are talking about the present and the future you are talking like a scouser " we got istoree " just give your prediction or dont bother . will show you to gutless

what??? those are stats from last season, which right now is the most accurate way to see who would score more goals, clearly if Costa played an extra 7 games last season he would have outscored Aguero from non penalty goals.

what a surprise City lose with De Bryune playing as their playmaker, did he even create any good chances from open play?

very poor today, nearly as bad as his performance against Swindon.

he absolutey did flop! there was a reason why he only played 2 league games, he wasnt strong enough mentally to fight his way back into the team and then his performance against Swindon was just embarrassing that was the final nail in the coffin for him, he was a huge flop for us! he wasnt treated unfairly he just had no fight in him to show Jose he should be in the team.

He didn't create any good chances from open play against West Ham, and no De Bruyne isn't world class.

as I said he created no good chances from open play! I bet Aguero can't wait for Silva to return.

downplay his abilities??? are you confused? I have probably been his biggest supporter over the years!

Well maybe back in the day but since he went to City you are coming across as someone who dislikes him. All those posts are what you said off him in the past few weeks. That comes across to me as someone who does not rate him, undermines his ability and waits for an opportunity he performs bad to slate him but when he plays good will not acknowledge it.

Just look at what you wrote. You are effectively writing off his ability to do what he does best. Stating Aguero wishes he has Silva back etc and I really would call him around world class. He has the stats to back it up tbh and is only getting better. You said you were his biggest supporter. Really does not look like it tbh with what you have been saying in his thread.

Well maybe back in the day but since he went to City you are coming across as someone who dislikes him. All those posts are what you said off him in the past few weeks. That comes across to me as someone who does not rate him, undermines his ability and waits for an opportunity he performs bad to slate him but when he plays good will not acknowledge it.

Just look at what you wrote. You are effectively writing off his ability to do what he does best. Stating Aguero wishes he has Silva back etc and I really would call him around world class. He has the stats to back it up tbh and is only getting better. You said you were his biggest supporter. Really does not look like it tbh with what you have been saying in his thread.

nothing I said there was downplaying his abilities.

depends how much they play, and also favours Aguero as he takes penalties

last season goals scored without penalties

Costa 19 goals in 26 games - 0.73 goals per game

Aguero 21 goals in 33 games - 0.63 goals per game

why the selective stats? take the whole season.

costa 19 goals, 37 games, 2915 minutes - 0.51 goals per game/153 minutes per goal

aguero 25 goals, 42 games, 3186 minutes - 0.6 goals per game/127 minutes per goal

(not including penalty stats)

Chelsea should value technical quality over everything. Look at lewandowski's technique, strength, ability to shoot from outside the box and holdup play. Literally no weakness, having players with this attributes in every position will make us like 2013 jupp heynckes bayern Munich team which is my hope.

Chelsea should value technical quality over everything. Look at lewandowski's technique, strength, ability to shoot from outside the box and holdup play. Literally no weakness, having players with this attributes in every position will make us like 2013 jupp heynckes bayern Munich team which is my hope.

Lewda's shooting isn't that clinical imo....

Many times he misses really easy goals for Munich because of his shooting technique.

Also, he's not on the fast/quick side

Lewda's shooting isn't that clinical imo....

Many times he misses really easy goals for Munich because of his shooting technique.

Also, he's not on the fast/quick side

I'm focusing on the level of his technical quality which is impeccable like benzema. Regarding his shooting, he scored a lot of goals from just outside the box, that's what I said.

Last season

Costa - 20 goals in 26 games, 76 shots - 64% shot accuracy

Lewandowski - 17 goals in 31 games, 105 shots - 53% shot accuracy

Costa - 38 key passes, 41 chances created, 78% pass completion

Lewandowski - 27 key passes, 32 chances created, 76% pass completion

and I don't need to tell you Lewandowski plays in a weaker league for the best team by a mile.

EPL stronger then Bundesliga???

Lol based on what? The year is 2015 not 2008, Bundesliga is definitely stronger or at the very least on the same level. Pay attention to European competition results, where Bundesliga have done better and while EPL will probably also fall behind Serie A.

EPL stronger then Bundesliga???

Lol based on what? The year is 2015 not 2008, Bundesliga is definitely stronger or at the very least on the same level. Pay attention to European competition results, where Bundesliga have done better and while EPL will probably also fall behind Serie A.

oh dear! i really hope you are not serious! Bundesliga is a joke of a league! other then Bayern the rest of the league is a joke!

oh dear! i really hope you are not serious! Bundesliga is a joke of a league! other then Bayern the rest of the league is a joke!

Honest question though, EPL is better based on what?

Only objective way to compare the two leagues, is through how those two leagues have faired in European competition. Bundesliga has the edge, and PL are likely to lose one of their CL spots.

Btw there goes Aresnal 4th place trophy on a positive note.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You