Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

It is.

However, bayern really changed their teamplay quite a bit this season and is feeding the strikers very very well.... Robert was getting force fed all 3 games by his teammates to score and he had a lot more clean opportunities and missed. Not taking a dig out Robert, just saying he could of scored about 16 goals this week...

RIght now, five of them have been europe's best this season; Neuer, alaba, muller, lewandowski and costa. '

No doubt in my mind that barring injury, Munchen will be holding the trophy this UCL campaign.

they are the best team right now, but once teams get their shit together spaces are going to go bye bye.

Attacking sides do crash and burn in the CL too. All it takes is a poor showing and/or poor luck and you are out. That's single-elimination ...

It is.

However, bayern really changed their teamplay quite a bit this season and is feeding the strikers very very well.... Robert was getting force fed all 3 games by his teammates to score and he had a lot more clean opportunities and missed. Not taking a dig out Robert, just saying he could of scored about 16 goals this week...

RIght now, five of them have been europe's best this season; Neuer, alaba, muller, lewandowski and costa. '

No doubt in my mind that barring injury, Munchen will be holding the trophy this UCL campaign.

nah a full strength Barca team would deal with them again.

Too bad we're gonna win [emoji16] (half Irish)

I'm jealous you can get a European passport tbh

My father is English but since my parent weren't married when I was born, I am ineligible to for an English passport as it only passes from mother to child, or a married father. Boo, England

Too bad we're gonna win [emoji16] (half Irish)

Tbh i only faith in Lewandowski. He is levels up then other players in my international team(maybe Krychowiak, Błaszczykowski, Piszczek or Szczęsny/Fabiański are good). We dont have any good defender :/ But Warsaw is our land so we will win! :D

I'm jealous you can get a European passport tbh

My father is English but since my parent weren't married when I was born, I am ineligible to for an English passport as it only passes from mother to child, or a married father. Boo, England

Offtopic but what makes European passport so special? Once you get a Schengen-visa you can travel across the continent like we can as well. And the UK doesn't even belong to the Schengen thing anyways.

Lewandowski's form is nothing short of insane at the moment. And both Bayern and Poland are on top of their game at the moment so this might continue for some time!

Offtopic but what makes European passport so special? Once you get a Schengen-visa you can travel across the continent like we can as well. And the UK doesn't even belong to the Schengen thing anyways.

Lewandowski's form is nothing short of insane at the moment. And both Bayern and Poland are on top of their game at the moment so this might continue for some time!

A passport is easier to get if you can prove heritage and it lasts for a decade.

Now, nobody can't say that he score only in club :getin: Beast. Scored 13 goals in qualification and align record :dance:

what has happened to his all round game? i used to rate him as the best in the world with back to goal and linking play, but his all round game has got worse since leaving Dortmund, even in great goalscoring form he is sloppy in possession which isnt like him.

• 2 weeks later...

has he found his way out of Koscielny's pocket yet?

Don't assume because a striker has not scored that he was invisible. They could not handle his movement yesterday. He was aconstant threat. Cech, rash finishing and good recovery from Koscielny stopped him from scoring.

• 1 year later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You