Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

No, BVB announced it first and then Bayern confirmed it...

I prefer paying 40-50 mi for Cavani or Falcao!

No they didn't.

Plus I think the board will only buy Falcao if Courtois is included in the deal (valued at around 15-20 million), no way would we pay 50 million upfront after seeing what happened with Torres. Cavani's just a greedy shit too, apparently agreed 250k p/w at City and PSG.

FC Bayern and Mario Götze agree transfer
servicecenter_ima_150810_2.jpg

FC Bayern Munich confirms that the club has agreed terms with 20-year-old Germany international Mario Götze for the player to join FC Bayern on 1 July 2013. FC Bayern is prepared to activate the contractual release clause agreed between Borussia Dortmund and Mario Götze.

Out of consideration for the UEFA Champions League semi-final first leg between Dortmund and Real Madrid on Wednesday 24 April, FC Bayern had intended to wait until after the match before communicating this to BVB.

from the Bayern website.....

This makes it more believable that Bayern aren't signing Lewa as they would probably have announced him too like Mario Gotze and Pep.

This was after BVB made it official...

If they made it official why would Bayern write that they intended to wait to after the game vs Madrid to communicate with BvB about it then???? Makes no sense.

There is no way lewy would be sold to us for 25 mil. We are chelsea, the guys who paid 50 mil for torres. They double the price tag and add an extra 0 when they see us coming.

TBH, 10 mil + KDB for lewy would be very tempting, and this may be unpopular, but if A. it was true and B. I was in charge. I would accept that.

There is no way lewy would be sold to us for 25 mil. We are chelsea, the guys who paid 50 mil for torres. They double the price tag and add an extra 0 when they see us coming.

TBH, 10 mil + KDB for lewy would be very tempting, and this may be unpopular, but if A. it was true and B. I was in charge. I would accept that.

If we were to get another MF player in to replace him then I would consider it too. Especially if it was someone who could play in the pivot.

If they made it official why would Bayern write that they intended to wait to after the game vs Madrid to communicate with BvB about it then???? Makes no sense.

Just think dude. They intended to make it official after the game, but since it leaked, they are making it official before the game...Simple!

Lewandowski is worse than Cavani or Falcao and since his magical performance, the prices arent so different. BVB wont sell him to us for anything less than 30-35mi. While we can try something like 40mi + Torres for Atletico...

Remember that he has only 1 year on his contract and that he wants to leave. 25 million is actually a fair amount of money for a player with only 1 year on his contract.

wait, Bild was a very good source when they reported Mourinho to Chelsea is a done deal, and when they reported Mourinho told Klopp he is joining Chelsea.

Now when they report Lewandovsky is heading to Bayern, Bild is not reliable anymore. You people are really funny.

wait, Bild was a very good source when they reported Mourinho to Chelsea is a done deal, and when they reported Mourinho told Klopp he is joining Chelsea.

Now when they report Lewandovsky is heading to Bayern, Bild is not reliable anymore. You people are really funny.

I never said Bild aren't reliable or reliable to begin with. Was just posting what I've seen.

The fact that he was so successful in the UCL makes me want him less tbh, he's now the epitome of the "flavor of the month" and will likely lose the cheapness that make him so desirable. If he would cost us close to Hazard price or more than I would rather do without him, even though I've always really admired him as a player.

Polish striker Robert Lewandowski's current contract expires on 30.06.2014. #CFC #MUFC #BVB# Bayern
Dortmund have received enquiries from both #CFC and #MUFC for Lewandowski in recent days.
prefer foreign sale but will ask €30m-€35m

if thats the case Chelsea just have to put a bid in! as long as we finish top 4 i am sure Lewandowski would love to come here as he would know he would walk into our first team!

How can anyone say we are on Dortmund level this year? As a club (with history, trophies etc) yes, but in current form no way. Dortmund are far more organised team, with great coach, team chemistry (lot of home grown), loyal fans and attractive football. They are in Semis of CL, we are in europa league atm.

WIth other words;

Atletico won vs Chelsea 4:1, Real won against Atletico 4:1, and Borrussia Dortmund won vs real 4:1. This is where we are in europe this season. Behind Atletico, far behind Real and miles behind Bvb in terms of overall play.

We lack top players, we lack team work, we lack fight and motivation, we lack of coach, we lack of respect among neutral fans/people in general.

Bvb as institution is truly amazing, they proved money = nothing. I realy feel sorry for them if they will be keep losing their best players. Fortunely they can replace main stars with the likes of Dzeko, Eriksen,...

Lol at your logic...

Chelsea won Barcelona and Bayern, Corinthians won Chelsea. That means Corinthians is the best team in the world.

Meh this isnt realistic system to show who is better, but I was just showing that we have long way to reach current Bvb level. One could argue that even Atletico showed better performances this season than Chelsea...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You