Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1450891/lewandowski-tight-lipped-future?cc=4716

Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski says he has no intention of making a decision about his future until the end of the season.

Lewandowski, 24, has been strongly linked with a summer move to Bayern Munich, while Manchester United and Real Madrid have also been tipped to swoop for his services.

However, the Poland international wants to focus completely on Dortmund's final games of the campaign, particularly the impending Champions League final date with Bayern at Wembley on May 25.

“There is only one thing on my mind right now,” he told Polish TV station TVN24 on Thursday. “A transfer is not an issue for me right now. We will have to wait until the season is over. I think that everything will become clear then.”

Reports in the German media have claimed that a deal has been struck between Dortmund and Bayern, who have already confirmed that they will sign BVB star Mario Gotze for €37 million at the end of the season.

But Dortmund are required to make details of any transfers public as part of their stock exchange listing and neither they, nor the Bavarians, have yet made an announcement regarding Lewandowski.

The forward and his representatives had been given until May 15 to put their cards on the table but that deadline has been and gone with no concrete solution regarding the €25 million-rated player as yet.

Well yeah :D It would be rather brilliant trying to sort out your future when you have a fucking Champions League final ahead of you xD I can't stop laughing at people who eat that media bullshit like air :D

according to Bild, Lewandowski has already told Dortmund, to which team he wants: He wants ONLY to Bayern Munich

http://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/championsleague/umworbener-bvb-stuermer-robert-lewandowski-sagte-angeblich-ich-will-nur-zu-bayern_aid_995778.html

Feel really bad for Dortmund. Why does he persist to go bayern? If the reports are true

People complain that there is too much spending in the EPL but see clubs like Bayern etc don't have to spend when they have 16 feeder clubs in their league.

Feel really bad for Dortmund. Why does he persist to go bayern? If the reports are true

Because they are the biggest club in Germany and playing for them is like a boyhood dream/privilege and even though Dortmund have won the league 2 times in the last 3 seasons and are in the UCL final, they cannot compete with Bayern on a financial level. They are one of the most successful teams in the world and because of their new appointment as Guardiola as manager, the project over there is exciting. Plus they have already agreed to buy Gotze but the look to a force if they sign him as well.

So as it looks now...

Rooney - Paris/Man Utd

Falcao - Monaco

Cavani - City

Lewandowski - Bayern

Got to say, it looks a bit worrying to this point. Although non of those deals is complete. For me those are by far the best four options, we got to announce Mou and jump on one of them quickly...

It's pretty damm amazing that you couldn't tell it was a joke.

Well, Klopp has just said that Lewan will stay in Dortmund for the next season. It's a quote from him but I won't post the link as it's from a Danish football site.

Well who's next then? Falcao?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You