Everton 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team really has unbelieveable spirit under AVB, very much reminds me of the times under Jose. Once he is able to build his squad a little more i can't wait to see what they can achieve. Looking forward to seeing the full game tonight after i recorded it last night off CTV. The highlights show that we put in a good performance, and it looks like Josh had a very good game which is pleasing, as did Lukaku, Bertrand and the ever impressive Romeu.

just saw the whole match and have some things to say.

1) anelka dint play as bad as people would have had me believe. while i said this, i would also say this that he should not take a penalty. kalou's penalties seem to be very good and he should have taken it.

2) josh, romeu and bertrand are really impressive.

3)i want to say something about luiz but dont know what to say. sometimes he seems awesome but then he does somethin silly to peg himself back. so i feel iva should be our 2nd cb against arsenal.

4) lastly, CECH IS A GOD.

guys,

can you do me a favour.

please post the exact download link(fileserve or wuupload) that appears after captcha and all.i cannot download from these sites as i m using the college network.

If i get these links(the one shown by the download manager),it wud be helpful..

P.S : please dont mistake it with the full match links posted.i want the link where your download manager captures it..

just saw the whole match and have some things to say.

1) anelka dint play as bad as people would have had me believe. while i said this, i would also say this that he should not take a penalty. kalou's penalties seem to be very good and he should have taken it.

2) josh, romeu and bertrand are really impressive.

3)i want to say something about luiz but dont know what to say. sometimes he seems awesome but then he does somethin silly to peg himself back. so i feel iva should be our 2nd cb against arsenal.

4) lastly, CECH IS A GOD.

Love Luiz but there are times when he just scares me watching him.

Just finished watching the CTV rip. Holy hell that was quite a match :D 2 red cards, 2 missed penalties, extra time, 1 crossbar, 1 post, late goal, 3 wonderful saves from Cech...and we won :D

Really, the team spirit under AVB is absolutely stunning, and what made me also pleased is that Everton struggled to create chances when we backed up after Ross got sent of. Nice to see a good defensive display.

Oriol has been once again really good and I think he deserves a league start in the near future. Josh had a good game, but was unfortunate again.

Bertrand was good and solid and I'd like to see more from him this season.

To summarize, a good victory, not the easiest one, but we're through and it's good to see the lads never giving up.

Big thanks to didiforever for his rip :)

Oh, and I nailed the scoreline in my prediction :D