Everton 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, i could not watch the league cup game vs everton, there was only commentary links, but i found tonight the highlights:

http://www.footytube...4234?ref=search

goalkeeper: turnbull

defense: ivanovic - david luiz - alex - berntrand

midfield: mceachran (mikel 63min.) - romeu - malouda

attack: anelka - lukaku (cech 59min.) - kalou (sturridge 85min.)

cool.. we won after extra time vs everton & we are in the next league cup round!!

cool.. my africans salomon kalou & daniel sturridge scored in the league cup!!

cool.. my russian diniyar bilyaletdinov was 1st team player in everton!!

cool.. my african louis saha scored in the league cup!!

Superb play by us for what was a highly entertaining match. .Only real gripe was Anelka who is really infuriating me lately, missing a perfect opportunity to score against QPR and missing the penalty on Wednesday. Excellent support as always from us.

It was a shame for Anelka he used to be the best finisher in the team, dint know what's happened, but give him credit, 32 years if age playing in 2 back to back games where we had less than 11 men, one if them less than 10, and he still put in good performances. However he shouldn't take penalties full stop.

It was a shame for Anelka he used to be the best finisher in the team, dint know what's happened, but give him credit, 32 years if age playing in 2 back to back games where we had less than 11 men, one if them less than 10, and he still put in good performances. However he shouldn't take penalties full stop.

I personally think he still is the finisher in the squad.

Torres is good, but show him on the left-foot and it's a whole 'nother story.