Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. Torres, on the other hand...

Torres - does seem he is a lightning rod wherever he goes.

Mata may get some "love" because some Valencia fans weren't too thrilled with Mata Sr who is also his agent. A few comments I heard "hate to see Mata leave, not sorry to see his dad go".

If we can't beat valencia, then why do you expect us to win PL, or CL ..... lol...again they are just valencia, and we are the club, supposed to be one of the contenders to win PL and CL...

Here's the thing, I don't expect us to win anything this season.

I'll remind you that it is "just Valencia" tomorrow should we fail to win.

ivanovic - alex - luiz - ashley

romeu

ramires - mceachran

studge --------------------- malouda

torres

is the starting line-up i want to see. lukaku, meireles and mata to replace torres, ramires and malouda at around 50-60 mins.

Kakuta isn't in our CL list of players. Josh is,but didn't take the trip to spain with the rest of the squad.

i dont understand the negativity around here. we have a wonderful squad this time around, we are starting to play good football, our strikers are coming back to form, everything is looking up but still we are looking for a DRAW against valencia in a group stage match in cl.i am not saying that it will be an easy 4-1ish win but still guys i think we need to show a little more faith in out team. COME ON CHELSEA...

its that ambitious nou mestalla that has been causing all this

Spot on!

The thing is they had embarked on it before the recession of 2008 and after the recession they ended up with two stadiums one they couldn't fill and one they couldn't complete. Their President Manuel Llorente has done a wonderful job ever since he's come in to keep them afloat and competitive at the same time.

i dont understand the negativity around here. we have a wonderful squad this time around, we are starting to play good football, our strikers are coming back to form, everything is looking up but still we are looking for a DRAW against valencia in a group stage match in cl.i am not saying that it will be an easy 4-1ish win but still guys i think we need to show a little more faith in out team. COME ON CHELSEA...

And I don't understand why people just can't seem to comprehend my meaning at the minute :lol: Not once have I said I don't think the team will win, and not once have I shown anything but faith in the side. If you would care to read my posts, I have been saying that Valencia are an excellent side and if we were to draw it would still be an excellent result. Fucking hell. :lol: People are underestimating this side.

And I don't understand why people just can't seem to comprehend my meaning at the minute :lol: Not once have I said I don't think the team will win, and not once have I shown anything but faith in the side. If you would care to read my posts, I have been saying that Valencia are an excellent side and if we were to draw it would still be an excellent result. Fucking hell. :lol: People are underestimating this side.

Ah well you know that feeling...the one where you think your team can take out absolutely anyone? Its no wonder if some of the Chelsea fans are feeling that way now...