Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

I would also like to see Romeu start this game.

I think Sturridge should be fit for this game. If not, oh well.

And i would consider also resting Terry. Start with David Luiz and Alex. RB can go with Bos or Ivan.

I just hope we don't make ourselves look like absolute fools. I would take a 0-0 right now, anyone who has been to the Mestalla like i have will know its by far the most intimidating arena in Europe. I can not see us winning this game and i think the best we will get out of it will be a score draw.

Is that why they were pretty much an average side at home last season?

Is that why they were pretty much an average side at home last season?

Mate they have Pable Hernandez who in my opinion is a danger man. They also have a number of players including Banega who is superb in midfield. They played really well against Barca just a few days ago and the crowd really got behind the team, that stadium rumbles like no other. I would be happy with a draw against them, they are a good side !

Mate they have Pable Hernandez who in my opinion is a danger man. They also have a number of players including Banega who is superb in midfield. They played really well against Barca just a few days ago and the crowd really got behind the team, that stadium rumbles like no other. I would be happy with a draw against them, they are a good side !

A sensible and realistic assessment .. draw would do fine .. any win would be excellent

Mata - I will not celebrate scoring against Valencia

Chelsea star Juan Mata says he will not celebrate if he scores against Champions League opponents Valencia this week.

The Spain star goes home on Wednesday night when Chelsea visit ­Valencia in the ­Champions League, ­having beaten Bayer Leverkusen at Stamford Bridge 12 days ago.

“It is going to be a special and emotional match for me,” said the 23-year-old midfielder.

“I was there four years and had a wonderful time. Everything was very positive and I had great team-mates there who I still keep in touch with. Even though we will be rivals, I am going to do the best I can.”

Chelsea paid £24million for the man who played a starring role in Spain’s European Under-21 Championship triumph this summer.

Mata scored on his debut against ­Norwich and then against Leverkusen. But if he nets against his former club, he will keep his emotions in check.

He explained: “My priority is to win for Chelsea now. But I will try to be ­respectful if I do score and not celebrate.”

i just start a new primera division season with valencia c.f. in football manager 2010, it will be interesant vs barca & real for the title fight..

i have the big stars manuel fernandes, david silva, juan mata, joaquin, vicente & david villa, but valencia sold em all in real live..

valencia still has stars like miguel, pablo hernandez and and.. but to sell fernandes, silva, mata, joaquin, vicente & villa is definetly too much!!

i just start a new primera division season with valencia c.f. in football manager 2010, it will be interesant vs barca & real for the title fight..

i have the big stars manuel fernandes, david silva, juan mata, joaquin, vicente & david villa, but valencia sold em all in real live..

valencia still has stars like miguel, pablo hernandez and and.. but to sell fernandes, silva, mata, joaquin, vicente & villa is definetly too much!!

Hmmm...it seems to me that you need some African BLACK POWER in there! Good luck!

Hmmm...it seems to me that you need some African BLACK POWER in there! Good luck!

fully right amigo.. i need more africans.. miguel, manuel fernandes the portugal edgar davids is still in football manager 2010, killaz..

my first signings was jose manuel reina, niko kranjcar & fernando torres..

now i don´t have transfer budget, but when i get some i will sign 100% more africans in the defense!!