Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I can see why Boas went with Malouda and its a very clever decision in my opinion, we now have 2 players in Mata and Malouda who can provide for the forward. Malouda is still one of the best technical players we have in this squad, he is cool in front of goal and he moves in between the lines he will cause Valencia Problems.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work computer blocks everything. Somewhere else said formation might be 4-2-3-1 with Torres up top, Mata behind, and Ramires right and Malouda left. Beats me.

Are you sure of that ? Where was it from ?

Mikel - Ramires - lampard again !! :doh: you gotta feel sorry for torres !!

I don't see where is the matter, we don't play the best team of the group without

1. Tactical and phisical strength

2. Player who can proceed in counter attack to perforate the first adverse line

3. Experience and self control of play

If it's a 4-3-3, this midfield is logical ; I don't expect the team to play like a poor organized team like Blackpool or Swansea. This trio allows to mix solidity and speed. Meireles is an excellent player, his contribution for the team will be a massive one this season. But Lampard is predisposed to that kind of tactical game.

If Tortilla9's info is right and that we play in 4-2-3-1, Meireles is too much tempted to go forward than Lampard in my opinion.

And the presence of Malouda and Ramires is evident, they are the 2 players with the most important volume of play above Anelka or Mata. Mata in trequarista would mean that he is needed to play the link (like Ramires does when he has a central position) and stay in his position on the paper so the center. Playing him on the left wing would mean a misbalancing of the team