Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I expect win too...they are just Valencia after all :)

My prediction for the lineup:

Ceh

Bosingwa- Luiz-Ivanovic(Terry)-Cole

Ramires-Romeu-Lampard

Anelka-Tores-Mata

I don't know if sturidge is fit so I didn't put him in this lineup...Malouda could come in, and Drogba and Meireles too...

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think soldado the man who must we focus ..he's move is just like chicarito..fast and aggresive

the formation i think just like against leverkusen yesterday

cech

ivan luiz terry a.cole

mikel meireles

lamps

anelka torres mata

subs:

torres--drogba

anelka-maluoda

mikel--ramires

I'm with you on this. Would be very pleased, and unsurprised, if that is the starting 11 + formation

CECH

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Mikel

Meireles Lampard?/(ramires)

Mata

Drogba Torres

Every player and team has moments when things fall into place. This is our moment.

If our midfield was still Lampard Malouda and co, then this would not be possible as torres would still be shit and they would never be able to play together.

Now with Mata and Meireles, our play is faster smoother and more penetrating.

So this is the moment that a partnership of EPIC proportions develops....both players settled....team style changed....confidence restored.... friendship's stronger....Torres and Drogba i am sure will be able to play together now and well....

iF CL and PL are even thinkable....this is the partnership to make it happen...

Im feeling good about this.

I hope AVB does have a thought regarding this idea and its well worth the try considering both players are hitting form, and with a different style of play.

Whatsayyou?? I said....Whatsayyou???(LOTR)

I expect win too...they are just Valencia after all :)

My prediction for the lineup:

Ceh

Bosingwa- Luiz-Ivanovic(Terry)-Cole

Ramires-Romeu-Lampard

Anelka-Tores-Mata

I don't know if sturidge is fit so I didn't put him in this lineup...Malouda could come in, and Drogba and Meireles too...

And we're no longer world beaters. Don't be complacent.

If we can't beat valencia, then why do you expect us to win PL, or CL ..... lol...again they are just valencia, and we are the club, supposed to be one of the contenders to win PL and CL...

If we can't beat valencia, then why do you expect us to win PL, or CL ..... lol...again they are just valencia, and we are the club, supposed to be one of the contenders to win PL and CL...

valencia is a good team coached by a very good manager....winning at the mestalla is gonna be hard, even barca couldnt. they play very good counter attacking footy. shouldnt be taking lightly

valencia is a good team coached by a very good manager....winning at the mestalla is gonna be hard, even barca couldnt. they play very good counter attacking footy. shouldnt be taking lightly

Agreed. Happy with a draw there. Also their fans get well behind them -

PS the Spanish cops are cunts as well

CECH

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Mikel

Meireles Lampard?/(ramires)

Mata

Drogba Torres

Every player and team has moments when things fall into place. This is our moment.

If our midfield was still Lampard Malouda and co, then this would not be possible as torres would still be shit and they would never be able to play together.

Now with Mata and Meireles, our play is faster smoother and more penetrating.

So this is the moment that a partnership of EPIC proportions develops....both players settled....team style changed....confidence restored.... friendship's stronger....Torres and Drogba i am sure will be able to play together now and well....

iF CL and PL are even thinkable....this is the partnership to make it happen...

Im feeling good about this.

I hope AVB does have a thought regarding this idea and its well worth the try considering both players are hitting form, and with a different style of play.

Whatsayyou?? I said....Whatsayyou???(LOTR)

dude... lotr and chelsea... 2 of my favourite things.. wat do u ve to say about matrix and rafa...

I think it will look like this.

Cech

Bosingwa, Luiz, Terry, Cole

Ramires, Romeu, Lampard

Anelka, Torres, Mata

Obviously the surprise inclusion in that would be Romeu in midfield but I think AVB might gamble on him, if not then Id say it will be Meireles in that hplding midfield role.

I think it will look like this.

Cech

Bosingwa, Luiz, Terry, Cole

Ramires, Romeu, Lampard

Anelka, Torres, Mata

Obviously the surprise inclusion in that would be Romeu in midfield but I think AVB might gamble on him, if not then Id say it will be Meireles in that hplding midfield role.

Is Romeu even included in our CL list of players?