Valencia 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could be a very good week if we get a result tonite, with man u and man city struggling there qualifying could go to the end of group and it would be great to see us qualify early, weve all seen in previous seasons the benefit in the following league games if your top players get a rest, could be a big factor in us clawing those 3 points back. Really pleased in luiz and terry starting. My opinion is they need games together and become the partnership if were gonna challenge for the league. Luiz has the ability to become the best if we can get some consistency and fine tune him. Think lampard and bosingwa starting over merieles and ivanovic as right back is a bit of a gamble. Id have defended first. But im a painter and AVB is the best young manager goin so ill trust him. COME ON CHELS!!!!!

Mikel - Ramires - lampard again !! :doh: you gotta feel sorry for torres !!

After Mata and Meireles signed, I was hoping never to see that midfield again...Any two out of those three is fine but all three together is a turgid midfield. All the pressure on Mata to create. Hopefully Malouda will show up and figure out he's not the central striker and will pass to a better shooting option when available.

Work computer blocks everything. Somewhere else said formation might be 4-2-3-1 with Torres up top, Mata behind, and Ramires right and Malouda left. Beats me.

I hope that's true. It's better than 4-3-3 with the personnel on hand.

Before the match in the dressing room I suggest AVB have this little conversation:

AVB: Flo, let me introduce you to Fernando, our #9.

Handshakes all around.

AVB: Flo, it is ok to actually pass the ball to Fernando. He's the blonde one with the hairband wearing #9 just in case you forget.

thought maloudas attitude against fulham was good so im hoping hes turned a corner. Hes such a good player when he plays well but like many other french players he seems to have a dummy out the pram attitude at times. HWhen he first signed i did nothing but slate his performances but then he just lit up and was our best player for a cpl of months.