Chelsea 0-0 Fulham [4-3 pens]

James

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalou always goes for the top corner, I knew which corner he would pick. It was exactly the same as his penalties in Moscow and Wembley. Happy for JT, it must have felt great when he scored, he looked very happy. Boring game and not pleased with the team's performance today but we won and that's important. :cfc:

Anyone else nervous when JT stepped up? lol

And the fucking commentator started talking about Moscow -_-

You could see how happy he was after the goal. It was just like with Lampard against Liverpool - he simply couldn't miss, it was all written.

Romeu and Josh were fantastic.

Bertrand disappointed.

Bertrand improved in the 2nd half, but defensively he looked really well during the whole match. PvA does offer more in attack but Ryan is very very good in defence. We needed that especially after Alex got sent off. ;)

Edited by Superfrankie

Guest justin_3d

Romeu = Quality................. shame we are being used as a feeder club for him though !

Yeah it is why i feel a bit awkward in feeling all hype about him like i do with Josh.

Otherwise, i would be jumping in happiness we got a great deal with him.