Messi: not just great, but the best?

Carefree Tom

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always like to support cr7's quest for the balon d or, explaining how the guidelines for winning it ( team impact, season performance, impact on team success, trophies) help cr7 stand tall in the race, but in the end, without those guidelines, we just stand here with the truth and that is the fact that Messi is a superior footballer to cr7.

Either the balon d or is given to the wide consensus best player in the world, or it is given to the one with the most impressive meeting of the guidelines.

but either way cr7's la liga triumph and goals might not be enough, they are fair and square, but even if cr7 does win, he's not the "best".

For cr7 to win it for sure he should have gone to cl final, win it, and score a goal while at it. It's still close due to season performance, but messi might win it still because he's that good. Pichihi of europe and spain.

Messi proves hes the best almost every time hes in the pitch, and even by using my guidelines for success, messi wins it.

Messi for the balon d or. Its close though, but im calling messi the winner. Cr7's la liga title is his only hope.

whenever da messiah has a good match, this thread bumps up. IMHO he will always be a busta for hating on CFC, cause he couldn't finish a PK. Then again I am a hata. He might be da best, but when faced CFC he is a nobody. Now that I think about, I hope people regard him as da best, so they will recognize CFC is his krypronite :)

Messi scores 3 goals in the strongest possible Argentina line-up against Brazil's "C" team (barring 3 players) -

Media jizzes like there's no tomorrow.

We all know how great he is, albeit some have different opinions engaged because of emotional attachments to their own club.

He did amazingly well, it was an exhibition of skill, the media's job is to inform and entertain, who cares about it, you rate him the way you want, but dont try to downplay his performance based on alleged overating.

All I know is 8 matches vs CFC & ZERO GOALS...That says it all right dere!!!

97f5400316137da45c30e1cd53b1ba20341149942-1335357510-4f97f046-620x348.jpg

By the way i would find it interesting to know who it is that has "owned" chelsea the most throughout history.

Which player has made the most damage in matches against chelsea? Do you have a say?

Vs madrid its probably messi.

By the way i would find it interesting to know who it is that has "owned" chelsea the most throughout history.

Which player has made the most damage in matches against chelsea? Do you have a say?

Vs madrid its probably messi.

In recent history I would say Torres and maybe Tevez and Henry, but there are players who are otherwise ineffective yet still manage to trouble us often. : Stephen Hunt, Louie Saha, Jermaine Beckford

Messi 2 goals against Brazil already.

Where is Robdog to talk trash about Messi doing nothing in nationals?

Justin i thought you and Robdog where really good friends, you are both the american posters on this forum :(

Beckford? You can't name him. He graduated from the CFC Youth Academy.

Beckford is still a twat

I always like to support cr7's quest for the balon d or, explaining how the guidelines for winning it ( team impact, season performance, impact on team success, trophies) help cr7 stand tall in the race, but in the end, without those guidelines, we just stand here with the truth and that is the fact that Messi is a superior footballer to cr7.

Either the balon d or is given to the wide consensus best player in the world, or it is given to the one with the most impressive meeting of the guidelines.

but either way cr7's la liga triumph and goals might not be enough, they are fair and square, but even if cr7 does win, he's not the "best".

For cr7 to win it for sure he should have gone to cl final, win it, and score a goal while at it. It's still close due to season performance, but messi might win it still because he's that good. Pichihi of europe and spain.

Messi proves hes the best almost every time hes in the pitch, and even by using my guidelines for success, messi wins it.

Messi for the balon d or. Its close though, but im calling messi the winner. Cr7's la liga title is his only hope.

I remember that to stop a Ronalda, you just needed a good LB/RB like Cole.

With Cole, Ronalda's trick will disappear and he will become nonexistence.

To stop a Messi....you need 2 DM on top of his ass, and whole defense to be compact to frustrate Messi passing.

I think for any defense, it is more frustrating to defend against Messi then Ronalda.