Nachtblut

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not that im complaining but Moyes seems to be getting shot of valuable staff members to bring his own in.

I mean ffs he is trying to replace Muelensteen one of the brightest coaches around with Phil Neville :doh: that makes Rafa's decision to swap Newton with Zenden look like a stroke of genius in comparison.

that makes Rafa's decision to swap Newton with Zenden look like a stroke of genius in comparison.

:ermm: Nothing can make that pointless appointment look like a stroke of genius Tomo...

:ermm: Nothing can make that pointless appointment look like a stroke of genius Tomo...

Thats what i thought, then in came David Moyes trying to replace on of the worlds finest coaches with Phil fucking Neville :lol: :lol:

In player terms that is like getting rid of Hazard and trying to bring in Adam Johnson to replace him.

Thats what i thought, then in came David Moyes trying to replace on of the worlds finest coaches with Phil fucking Neville :lol: :lol:

In player terms that is like getting rid of Hazard and trying to bring in Adam Johnson to replace him.

At least Moyes is appointing people with coaching badges. Rafa appointed Zenden who only has his 10 meter swimming badge.

But, Yea, Phil Neville :clown::clown::clown::clown:

At least Moyes is appointing people with coaching badges. Rafa appointed Zenden who only has his 10 meter swimming badge.

But, Yea, Phil Neville :clown::clown::clown::clown:

Very true, next step for agent Moyes, RVP and Kagawa out, Osman and Anichebe in :Goober:

• 5 weeks later...

Phill Nevilles a bit random but Man U have a annoying habit of making what looks a bad move seem bloody amazing.Like Van Persie at first that seemed a bad deal then boom off he went.If that was us he'd been forever injured.

Would love to see them fail and be in the postion we were last season but cant see it they have a annoying knack!

Phill Nevilles a bit random but Man U have a annoying habit of making what looks a bad move seem bloody amazing.Like Van Persie at first that seemed a bad deal then boom off he went.If that was us he'd been forever injured.

Would love to see them fail and be in the postion we were last season but cant see it they have a annoying knack!

the annoying knack has finally retired and so has the ginger twat

I always feel like we have better players but what they have and we dont is ... well the abillity not to lose points against oppositions like QPR, Southampton and so on...

That was mostly down to SAF's astute management. Alex Ferguson knows that the PL is a squad game, not who has the better first 11, and that's why when they rest players they can still pick up points because their squad is of high quality, even the back ups.

I just had a silly discussion w/ some dirty red mancs & man it pisses me off w/ the stupid sense of entitlement. So happy that CFC knocked them out of two cup competitions this year. fuckin' bastards I hope they rot in hell. :angry:

I have met numerous United fans in my life. Yet I have only met 1 United fan who knows their starting line up. Most don't know what Old Trafford is. Some don't know who Ferguson is. Yet when they we were robbed 3-2 on 28/10/12 some West Ham fan told them that United beat Chelsea, they were strutting around and trying to annoy the Chelsea fans even though they had just heard the score in the morning.

I once told a United fan that u guys bribe referees (he doesn't even know who Van Persie, Old Trafford, Ferguson are or even the scores or even if they won the title) and he replied to me: "We bribe referees cos we win and we are proud."

• 2 months later...

any1 know where the great JAYC is???

it is my solemn appeal to any1 here, the mods and the admin included, to please call JAYC back for one last time.

i mean i want to discuss matters with the guy who thought united had the best squad ever and that ramires was a squad player and barely better than cleverly and that de gea was better than cech...

please some1 call that jackass back.