Manchester United

Nachtblut

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any rational person would discredit anything that has zero credibility, let alone a quote off the internet.

Discredit? You haven't done anything to discredit it. You have done as much to prove it is fake as the people trying to prove it true.

Discredit? You haven't done anything to discredit it. You have done as much to prove it is fake as the people trying to prove it true.

A quote that appeared out of thin air on the viral web without any hint of credibility as to where it's existence lies from is enough proof that it is complete bollocks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So was Moyes really that bad?

When you look at Van Gaal he's having the same problem and he spend a lot of money.

Yet Van Gaal is consider world class.

I think this just shows that no matter who's in charge, if you have a shit team everything will be shit.

So was Moyes really that bad?

When you look at Van Gaal he's having the same problem and he spend a lot of money.

Yet Van Gaal is consider world class.

I think this just shows that no matter who's in charge, if you have a shit team everything will be shit.

No. Van Gaal is one who fucked up, he spent 150m on attack, while ignored defence. And he bought players like Falcao, Shaw, Rojo who are completely unnecessary.

I bet my head Jose would improve that team much more if he had 150m to spend. Van Gaal, despite being good manager was simply terrible in summer market.

No. Van Gaal is one who fucked up, he spent 150m on attack, while ignored defence. And he bought players like Falcao, Shaw, Rojo who are completely unnecessary.

I bet my head Jose would improve that team much more if he had 150m to spend. Van Gaal, despite being good manager was simply terrible in summer market.

I am now wondering, with several miserable windows by United, can it be all blamed on the managers? Even without Jose we made brilliant signings before. We were building a competitive team whoever was in charge and this turn in signing policy was clearly a calculated decision by the club. The culmination of that epiphany was admitting they were wrong by hiring Jose back the instant he was available and clearly finding a compromise that suited both. We are now witnessing what this moment of humbleness can give us - probably much more than before.

Some of United's buys scream of desperation and I suspect they were made by the clueless quick success hungry higher-ups who think they know better. And we know what happens when the decision makers lose their heads and go on a frenzy - we were there and it took some time to get out. Managers were like puppets left to deal with what was given to them. But having got our shit together and United entering the aimless period, I am loving it ;)