Manchester United

Nachtblut

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How exactly did you infer that I was equating this with racism? I was just refuting your argument that this is okay since it has been going on for years. I said that racism has been going on for years and it's not okay. So if something has been going on for a long time, that does not make it okay. So that's no excuse for what Fergie says.

And what JT, or any captain does, is completely different. Yes, it may put some pressure on the ref if he is inexperienced, but that does not compare to the amount of pressure red nose puts when he makes his statement in public and every media source in the world writes about it and gets the ref thinking that the millions of viewers will be thinking about what Fergie said while watching the match.

And more importantly, when a ref crosses JT or any other captain, he does not go missing or "agrees to retire".

I really don't know what else to say. It's part of the game in this country. Football fans are used to it and most of them laugh it off. All managers can indulge in it if they wish. Mourinho has done it, Moyes has done it, Wenger has done it......FFS it's football.

Crying about it and calling it 'blackmail' like a hysterical old woman is just pathetic. :cry:

I really don't know what else to say. It's part of the game in this country. Football fans are used to it and most of them laugh it off. All managers can indulge in it if they wish. Mourinho has done it, Moyes has done it, Wenger has done it......FFS it's football.

Crying about it and calling it 'blackmail' like a hysterical old woman is just pathetic. :cry:

Why do you feel the need to post this if you have nothing more to say? I have given reasons and explained my opinion while your whole argument seems to be 'it's okay because that's the way it is'. And you call my opinion pathetic? Why because I don't agree with you? Well, if you're looking for an insult back, I'm going to have to disappoint you. Here at TC we encourage variety and you are going to have to accept that people will have different opinions than yours. If you want a place where everyone just agrees with you I suggest you try CFCnet.

After hearing of Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson's claim that City get too many penalties ahead of Sunday's derby, Roberto Mancini said: "I remember last year very well, when [Ashley] Young, went swimming."

:lol: I heard that, made my day :D

After hearing of Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson's claim that City get too many penalties ahead of Sunday's derby, Roberto Mancini said: "I remember last year very well, when [Ashley] Young, went swimming."

Well that's disgusting. He's trying to blackmail the refs, he must be stopped, WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!

:rolleyes:

Fair play to Mancini though. He knows exactly what Fergie's like and he's beat him at his own game this time. On a personal note I like these little battles before big matches. It adds something to the game and every manager is well within their rights to indulge in a bit of this.

• 2 weeks later...
Dummy spat by Fergie again today. Could see him up in front of the bras for this little ditty!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20833250

The radge on the christmas bucky already !

Going by ole rednoses logic he could have killed Beckham when he kicked that boot in his head

I think penalties for Manure should be like serves in tennis ,,,if the first doesnt score you are allowed a second

I'm surprised Fergie himself isn't allowed to carry out the FA Cup draw and put the ball back into the pot until they get Accrington

I'm surprised Fergie himself isn't allowed to carry out the FA Cup draw and put the ball back into the pot until they get Accrington

They seem to think we fix it which is jokes

How can kicking a ball at someone break their neck?!Hurt a bloody lot but...god knows

• 3 months later...