Manchester United

Nachtblut

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Their board is a joke. I'm sure everyone remembers their dealings in the summer transfer window and now, according to the media, they've given the overhyped Januzaj a five year contract with a £5m signing bonus and wages of £60k a week. The kid seems good but not that good, they've really lost the plot there on the red side of Manchester.

Their board are exceptionally CLEVER ... They bought the club using the clubs money to finance the debt ,, Have taken out money ever since .. THE guys are fucking brilliant..

Their ONLY mistake hiring Moyes

Enjoy our failings while you can. You've maybe got two to three years, and we'll be back in contention. I'd say after what I've seen so far though, the title is yours this season.

It's easy to be impatient and jump the gun. Moyes still needs a lot more time and experience to get it right. I'd hardly say we are fucked....

Enjoy our failings while you can. You've maybe got two to three years, and we'll be back in contention. I'd say after what I've seen so far though, the title is yours this season.

It's easy to be impatient and jump the gun. Moyes still needs a lot more time and experience to get it right. I'd hardly say we are fucked....

I did enjoy your smack talk at the beginning of the season, big coincidence mind how when United are losing games left right and centre you are never to be seen.

I also wouldn't be so sure that you will be back in contention, I have been waiting for these days to come for a long time, the day Ferguson era ends and Uniteds glazor shame is then unhidden.

I did enjoy your smack talk at the beginning of the season, big coincidence mind how when United are losing games left right and centre you are never to be seen.

I also wouldn't be so sure that you will be back in contention, I have been waiting for these days to come for a long time, the day Ferguson era ends and Uniteds glazor shame is then unhidden.

Straight on the offensive? Lmao. You are such an attention seeker. :D

Utd need rid of moyes and fast, the way he celebrated beating STOKE was embarrassing it wasn't Bayern Munich, at least Jose was excited because we beat a top team. It's amazing after Fergie building the club up, moyes is so fast knocking it down. I am going to the Fergie evening tomoz, I'll ask him.