Manchester United

Nachtblut

Agree, they only won that last CL game, by an own goal, and they were making out completely the opposite.

I have been watching football games for years, but I never met so many cunts as manure fans, anywhere.

Recently, the Clueless One signed that januzaj kid & all manure fans think he is in for greatness.

I can´t wait till someone hammers him on the pitch. To me, he is too fragile for PL.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been watching football games for years, but I never met so many cunts as manure fans, anywhere.

Recently, the Clueless One signed that januzaj kid & all manure fans think he is in for greatness.

I can´t wait till someone hammers him on the pitch. To me, he is too fragile for PL.

It shows how deluded they are and Moyes is, if they think that Januza is anything special, there has been FAR greater players released or loaned, they don't have anything so they are blowing smoke up this kids **** to make a story. Boring, i really really hope they finish outwith the top 4

• 1 month later...

It shows how deluded they are and Moyes is, if they think that Januza is anything special, there has been FAR greater players released or loaned, they don't have anything so they are blowing smoke up this kids **** to make a story. Boring, i really really hope they finish outwith the top 4

Question 2 u....how do u like me now????

Haha the Everton Fans were singing today to their old gaffer Moyes, "You're going get the sack in da morning" :Goober: That is just wrong, especially since he got Everton's first win @ ole crapfort in 21 years

It is the least they can do after he wasted Everton's time for 11 years, i do not know how they kept him that long. He showed such dedication to them, the sniff of Utd and he was off, and he took Fellani :D

No wonder Everton won... :getin:

Well Done Toffees :dance:

As I posted here several times, The Clueless One is not fit to coach Manures. He has no clue what it takes to deal with a top club.

Several lucky bounces resulted in Manure´s wins, that´s all. There are no players to carry them apart from the Shrek. The rest of them are a pack of older fogies or mediocre players, I feel.

Today, Manure fans are calling for Moyes head & rightfully so. I would rather see him staying on. That way, we can laugh at Manures much longer.

As I posted here several times, The Clueless One is not fit to coach Manures. He has no clue what it takes to deal with a top club.

Several lucky bounces resulted in Manure´s wins, that´s all. There are no players to carry them apart from the Shrek. The rest of them are a pack of older fogies or mediocre players, I feel.

Today, Manure fans are calling for Moyes head & rightfully so. I would rather see him staying on. That way, we can laugh at Manures much longer.

I said it from the moment he was announced, he should NEVER HAVE BEEN MADE MAN UTD MANAGER....NEVER.

Why they thought a manager who had never won a trophy was in any way worthy of taking over a club like Utd was absloute madness, and the even more silly thing is that the idiots gave him a 6 year deal.... :D

I said it from the moment he was announced, he should NEVER HAVE BEEN MADE MAN UTD MANAGER....NEVER.

Why they thought a manager who had never won a trophy was in any way worthy of taking over a club like Utd was absloute madness, and the even more silly thing is that the idiots gave him a 6 year deal.... :D

When Flash & Bushman wrote it, hardly any Manure listened ? lol.

Ah well I said it from day one Utd aren't suddenly a bad team they won the tile but he cleary has affected them for the worst .

He is totally unqualified for the job. The new UTD chief executive has said they don't need trophies or to keep winning to keep the money rolling in, from the support leaving early last few games I would like to see if that's true if they don't finish top 4.