Raul Meireles

chrismada9

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Homophobic gesture ? i dont think he'd do that tbh. Gesture lost in translation amidst Turkish sensitivity methinks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20811133

He'd still win the competition for Professional Footballer Looking Like a Tramp Award though...

Homophobic gesture ? i dont think he'd do that tbh. Gesture lost in translation amidst Turkish sensitivity methinks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20811133

He'd still win the competition for Professional Footballer Looking Like a Tramp Award though...

I wasn't even aware of such a thing as a homophobic gesture! How the hell to you call someone gay with your hand? :blink:

I wasn't even aware of such a thing as a homophobic gesture! How the hell to you call someone gay with your hand? :blink:
Hand getsures

Did he do this ?

Gay Man and Lesbian

Meaning: Gay Man

Used In: Lebanon, Libya, Saudi Arabia

One of the several hand gestures used in the Middle East that means Gay Man, this one is made by bringing the fingers and thumb together to look like a birds beak. This hand gesture is very degrading in that it indicates that gay men are like fowls when they move around, and that this person is considered a bird of that kind of feather...flocking together, so to speak.

Hand getsures

Did he do this ?

Gay Man and Lesbian

Meaning: Gay Man

Used In: Lebanon, Libya, Saudi Arabia

One of the several hand gestures used in the Middle East that means Gay Man, this one is made by bringing the fingers and thumb together to look like a birds beak. This hand gesture is very degrading in that it indicates that gay men are like fowls when they move around, and that this person is considered a bird of that kind of feather...flocking together, so to speak.

No idea where you got that from but it's the first I've heard of this.

• 1 month later...

lol i love this guy... he realy should have stayed, i still think he was our best solution for the CM role when we havent bought anyone in the summer. I mean Lamps scoring like crazy lately and he's amazing, but he doesnt offer a lot more and off course he doesnt offer the attitude of Meireles defensevly. Raul can press better than anyone in our squad, maybe with the expection of Ramires, but the difference between them is that he can pass better than Rami and he's also a lot more responsible when he's playing the deeper role. It was so stupid to rely on Lampard, Mikel, Ramires and Romeu, and to let go of Essien and Meireles (and not getting someone else).

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tatoos like that on a woman are massively unattractive.

Completely agree.

You can just send them my way. Thanks! :cool:

Like I wrote on the Suarez thread, you need some bad boys so you are not bossed in big matches, and Meireles fits the description just fine. Helped us tremendously in the CL win.