Deadline Day!

J.F.

We aren't going to sign anyone, and it looks like AVB has to basically play with the same time Carlo was forced to play with - plus Mata. The fact we have loaned Kakuta out - when he could have been given a chance when we haven't signed a midfeilder - could have taken the oppertunity. I am very dissapointed that AVB isn't even at Stamford Bridge to even try and get someone in.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's happening with Chelsea TV?, they seem to be showing the entire (90 minute) Norwich game again, lmao.

I thought they were having a deadline day special..

Me too. I actually watched the first six minutes to see the Bosingwa goal, then shut it off.

but look at all the players we are getting OUT on season long loans ,,,doesnt that excite you ????

Yep!! And even more so the fact that when it comes to next summer they will go out on loan again and eventully sign elsewhere...and more exciting the fact if we get injuries..we get to watch ourselves struggle...horrah!! Good plan whoever thought of it..it will pay off!!