Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reporter From "The Guardian" on CTV: Luka Deal is Dead.

He didn't say that did he?, he was on about that it's a shame Luka can't come to Chelsea because he wanted to go there, but wont win as much trophies now. But what would he know... haha.

Pjanic moved to Roma for 11m; Arteta looks to be going to Arsenal for 10m.

Affordable playmakers...wake up Chelsea!!!

I was speaking about Pjanic for a while...because I knew he was not happy at Lyon, because they didn't give him a decent chance, they preferred Gourcu (he is French of course)....now he's of to Roma for 11-12 mil...shame... And I don't expect us to sign anyone tonight...just some departs..benajun, PVA, Kakuta...

Arsenal have pulled out of deal for Arteta, I know he is 29 but £10m and not extortionate wages would be IMO a good deal. Get a couple of good seasons out of him and then McEachran takes over.

He's had a lot of injuries, and so far he hasn't regained his form, well that's what a couple of Everton fans were saying, so i would rather us look elsewhere, if we are actually looking that is.