Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I hope it happens, but it seems to quiet. Remember when we was getting Torres, we heard reports that he was on his way, there is none of that for Modric. But i still hope.

True, it seems very silent to be honest, even the people on Chelsea TV, don't have a clue about it, tehy were even said it's a shame Modric isn't allowed to come here, because he wont win trophies at spurs.

True, it seems very silent to be honest, even the people on Chelsea TV, don't have a clue about it, tehy were even said it's a shame Modric isn't allowed to come here, because he wont win trophies at spurs.

Yeah, but i'm still hoping we can bring in someone similar to Modric, or start playing Mceachran.

PvA loaned to Wigan.

YES!!!, So proud of him, i really wanted him to get a loan to premier league club, Wigan will be perfect, they need someone for his position i think, so he will get time.