Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like it's going to be a nervy deadline day for me just sitting there hoping that our rivals don't pull off any miraculous, big name signings. United and Arse in particular.

Would be a shit deadline day if Arse manage to sign a top striker or DM and United finally sign Vidal.

Arsene Wenger says Arsenal will be 'very active' before the transfer deadline after disappointing draw away at Leicester

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2739123/Arsene-Wenger-says-Arsenal-active-transfer-deadline-disappointing-draw-away-Leicester.html

Very active, ahahaha, let's see. Typical Wenger.

So apparently some of the Colombian media are saying Falcao has agreed a 4 year deal with United and that City can't afford him due to FFP... again I have no idea how reliable it is but all I'm saying is that it would be fucking hilarious if United get him considering they don't even need him ffs :lol:

Arsene Wenger says Arsenal will be 'very active' before the transfer deadline after disappointing draw away at Leicester

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2739123/Arsene-Wenger-says-Arsenal-active-transfer-deadline-disappointing-draw-away-Leicester.html

Very active, ahahaha, let's see. Typical Wenger.

Watch, they'll probably buy Finnobagson as the solution to their striker problems :lol:

I feel like it's going to be a nervy deadline day for me just sitting there hoping that our rivals don't pull off any miraculous, big name signings. United and Arse in particular.

Would be a shit deadline day if Arse manage to sign a top striker or DM and United finally sign Vidal.

neither team worries me at all. Unless they sign Ronaldo AND Messi, I don't care at all... what's there to be worried about?

United will be dangerous again next season. The months LvG needs to get going will have cost him too many point to threaten the title. Even their fans are considering 4th a blessing at this point. They're harmless no matter who they sign.

And Arsenal? LOL... Arsenal is well... Arsenal. Nothing to ever worry there.

United should be worried about buying a world class CB, not bloody Falcao... So bizarre.

This is Real Madrid and Barca levels of stupidity.

Desperately need CB's and midfielders? Okay, let's buy another ultra expensive striker! That'll balance out the side!

So who gets dropped when all 3 of Rooney, RvP, and Falcao are fit?