Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys, drop it please. I've just made a fat-ass announcement about accepting people's opinions, FFS!

guilty as charged, boss, about the bitterness comment. Won't repeat :)

Alcohol affects your brain cells. I blame the alcohol.

Definitely. Jelavic has been poor since his first season here. Lukaku is the better striker with far more promise as well.

everton dont care about lukaku's promise and potential. jelavic is a decent striker and with kone too in everton, lukaku wont get much playing time. WBA (if the stories are true), is a much better option.

guilty as charged, boss, about the bitterness comment. Won't repeat :)

Alcohol affects your brain cells. I blame the alcohol.

Good times when a teacher couldnt even eat ice cream in public! :D

First off, we don't know if this is going to happen, Second and more importantly, whoever stays from Lukaku/Ba will likely be our third striker and almost never play. Lukaku would have stayed and got playing time but Eto's became available on a free and Mourino wanted him. Now, he won't get much playing time. Being able to play as a #1 striker for a pretty good team is going to be great experience (if this does happen).

everton dont care about lukaku's promise and potential. jelavic is a decent striker and with kone too in everton, lukaku wont get much playing time. WBA (if the stories are true), is a much better option.

If he's not good enough to beat those two, why the hell did you buy him?

Except Jelavic and Kone are shit

First off, we don't know if this is going to happen, Second and more importantly, whoever stays from Lukaku/Ba will likely be our third striker and almost never play. Lukaku would have stayed and got playing time but Eto's became available on a free and Mourino wanted him. Now, he won't get much playing time. Being able to play as a #1 striker for a pretty good team is going to be great experience (if this does happen).

As I have stated, loaning Lukaku OR Ba is great. But loaning Lukaku AND Ba is terrible!