Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahahahaha. You overestimate yourself Barbara. Really.

You know. You always like guys going against me. every time. Shall I count the times? You play innocent, but bear the most venome I have seen in a long while. I promised to leave you alone, but if you take an argument I have as an instrument to add your fuel, I will take you on indeed, Miss Inter Milan. Leave me alone.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, some people are just short-tempered. Just ignore them and your issues will be resolved.

Seems like the logical thing to do actually. Two weeks ago I expected him to be at least the second in line for the CF position. But with Torres slowly gaining ground and Eto'o at the club, it's best to keep Ba as a backup and send Romelu to a team where he'll play practically every match.

no love, I didn't mean you at all. I just answered to you.

There are things I'm too slow to understand. I have no idea what bushman and I are up to.

I didn't mean you're bitter at all - if that's what you understood

Thing is when I try to bait I fail, but when I don't do anything it's understood to be something. I'm not that smart. It's too much credit for a kindergarten teacher :) or at least this kindergarten teacher.

such a cutie you are!

Thanks, sweetie, but I don't mind at all. His problem is with me, will always be. But if you understand what you and I are doing here, please let me know. I missed the memo.

got it, :yes:...

stingray, i got a message for u. :)

bitterness is a bitch ;)

Some things I just expect, although I'm yet to understand what bushman and I are up to because really, I'm yet to find out

Not that it matters, at first it annoyed me, now it amuses me.

As I said bitterness is a bitch ;) and it stinks and stings. No pun intended

Hahahahahahahahaha. You overestimate yourself Barbara. Really.

You know. You always like guys going against me. every time. Shall I count the times? You play innocent, but bear the most venome I have seen in a long while. I promised to leave you alone, but if you take an argument I have as an instrument to add your fuel, I will take you on indeed, Miss Inter Milan. Leave me alone.

Alright guys, drop it please. I've just made a fat-ass announcement about accepting people's opinions, FFS!

Good old Tancredi Palmeri saying Tottenham have now offered 15m + Adebayor for Torres. :D

No thanks, we'll just take the €15m.

Why people still follow him is completely beyond me!

Any news on Mata?

@RaphaelRondon: Mata has gone to the barber shop this evening, a clear indication he is trying a new haircut for his new team. More info coming about the 50mi transfer in the upcoming hours. ;)

I haven't been here since the morning (in Europe) and Ba and Lukaku had already been loaned and returned to at least 5 teams. So we better wait... SSN said something about Ba (don't remember because it's hard to keep track of everything) only to less than half an hour later say it wouldn't happen. They cleared their own 'rumor'.

It's a lot of nonsense and speculation. But it's fun nonetheless - unless you're drunk that is. Then is conspiracy theories