Deadline Day!

J.F.

yeah we have so many strikers at out disposal anyways !

[ba on loan to Arsenal

Lukaku on loan to Everton

Torres on Loan to Vitesse]

why keep Eto ? lets send him on loan as well

wba just sold odemwingie and long... they will be quite desperate i think. :)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending Lukaku on loan would improve him further. Something that's not gonna happen with Ba, he's a good enough 3rd striker. Eto'o/Torres/Ba is good enough, no need for Lukaku rotting on the bench at his age.

did you miss the posts in Kevin's thread? I understand the concern because it's WC year, so unless the player starts 80% of the matches there are people complaining of minutes played because of the NT.

Lukaku's thread was the same with him being benched over Torres and Ba. Just because a player plays in a NT it doesn't mean a club won't overlook him because of a better player...

So why campaign for another player to join when it's clear Ramires and Lampard is what Mourinho will play. Mikel, Essien and van Ginkel are completely overlooked by him. Witsel would as well, although he's better than all the three (probably together)

Yes I missed them because I blocked you. I didn't react to that. I reacted to the tone you share with the bushman when he quoted you (that I can see). And I disliked both.

Bye bye

Sending Lukaku on loan would improve him further. Something that's not gonna happen with Ba, he's a good enough 3rd striker. Eto'o/Torres/Ba is good enough, no need for Lukaku rotting on the bench at his age.

It would be good if he is going to end up benched anyways but we don't know how well Eto'o is going to adapt and I don't want to be stuck with Torres and Ba as backups when I think Lukaku can actually do well for us.

stingray taking on bushman and barbara alone... wooohhhooo... interesting match-up... :)

bitterness is a bitch ;)

Some things I just expect, although I'm yet to understand what bushman and I are up to because really, I'm yet to find out

Not that it matters, at first it annoyed me, now it amuses me.

As I said bitterness is a bitch ;) and it stinks and stings. No pun intended