Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux 37s

BREAKING : Romelu Lukaku on loan for one year with Everton, according to @BenDelhauteur. #CFC #EFC #TransferDeadlineDay

we are unbelievable dumb. thanks to the board.

Very good decision from them, he's not ready yet. Im content with our current lineup of strikers, Lukaku has too much potential to be wasted on the bench.

bitterness is a bitch ;)

Some things I just expect, although I'm yet to understand what bushman and I are up to because really, I'm yet to find out

Not that it matters, at first it annoyed me, now it amuses me.

As I said bitterness is a bitch ;) and it stinks and stings. No pun intended

ma'am, i dont think i am the person who u should be quoting.. :) i have nothing to do with it. just a casual by-stander enjoying a nice show with some popcorn... :)

It does .... Nonsensicality as an excuse to say whatever BS is. You sure share that with Barbara though. Good fit !

Let say I hate postmodern stuff :-) to say the least.

You leave my hot momma out of it. She is just having fun. If you wish to be battered you talk to me.

So, any Belgium kickers Chelsea should sign ?

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux 37s

BREAKING : Romelu Lukaku on loan for one year with Everton, according to @BenDelhauteur. #CFC #EFC #TransferDeadlineDay

we are unbelievable dumb. thanks to the board.

Actually that's the smartest decision the club can make. Everton play the style of football we play and he'd be first choice over there.

Sturridge was ready after the Bolton loan I'm still not convinced Lukaku is. Another year of development would be huge for him.

bitterness is a bitch ;)

Some things I just expect, although I'm yet to understand what bushman and I are up to because really, I'm yet to find out

Not that it matters, at first it annoyed me, now it amuses me.

As I said bitterness is a bitch ;) and it stinks and stings. No pun intended

Hahahahahahahahaha. You overestimate yourself Barbara. Really.

You know. You always like guys going against me. every time. Shall I count the times? You play innocent, but bear the most venome I have seen in a long while. I promised to leave you alone, but if you take an argument I have as an instrument to add your fuel, I will take you on indeed, Miss Inter Milan. Leave me alone.

ma'am, i dont think i am the person who u should be quoting.. :) i have nothing to do with it. just a casual by-stander enjoying a nice show with some popcorn... :)

no love, I didn't mean you at all. I just answered to you.

There are things I'm too slow to understand. I have no idea what bushman and I are up to.

I didn't mean you're bitter at all - if that's what you understood

Thing is when I try to bait I fail, but when I don't do anything it's understood to be something. I'm not that smart. It's too much credit for a kindergarten teacher :) or at least this kindergarten teacher.

You leave my hot momma out of it. She is just having fun. If you wish to be battered you talk to me.

So, any Belgium kickers Chelsea should sign ?

such a cutie you are!

Thanks, sweetie, but I don't mind at all. His problem is with me, will always be. But if you understand what you and I are doing here, please let me know. I missed the memo.