Juan Mata

Severinb

The only trait Mata has over Hazard is his passing ability.

What Hazard has done this season is better than anything Mata has done for us.

Short memory, huh?

Seriously, this thread is becoming more and more pathetic. The only thing in terms of shite behavior left now is people posting pics of how they're burning Mata shirts (looking at this page, we're not far from that...).

Short memory, huh?

Seriously, this thread is becoming more and more pathetic. The only thing in terms of shite behavior left now is people posting pics of how they're burning Mata shirts (looking at this page, we're not far from that...).

Hope that isn't a pop at me. I don't think it's appropriate wearing a shirt with the name of a player who has left to join a rival club!

I'thisnot one to believe Guillem Balague considering of his Spanish bias and dislike of Mourinho etc but he might just have a point here in relation to what Cundy said..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10593633/Chelsea-manager-Jose-Mourinho-did-not-speak-to-Juan-Mata-he-had-no-choice-but-to-leave.html

Cundy was talking to Belague (about what you quoted) on the show at the time and he put Belague in his place.

I know that Jose has said he wanted to keep Mata but he is hardly going to say anything different knowing he is getting shot of a fans favourite and to a rival, he won't risk alienating himself anymore from the fans. As i said it has become patently obvious that Jose doesn't feel Juan is the right player for the evolution of his squad, what Cundy said just reinforced what most believed anyway.

What?

Are you actually serious? If so, then please keep your filthy ass away from this club and forum.

I cannot understand how anyone can hold a grudge against Mata.

who are you to tell me to stay away from this forum and THIS CLUB!!!! because i have a different opinion to you???

Mata is a coward in my eyes! he didn't want to fight for his place in the team like Wilian, Azpilicueta and Luiz have done!

Azpi is a great example, he didn't look like he would get a look in this season, but he kept working in every training session and every minute he got on the pitch! I know this because it was Mata of all people who mentioned the work Azpi put in to get into the team yet Mata didn't want to follow his example, instead he preferred to jump ship rather then fight for his place in the team!

The guy is a coward and i have no respect for him! he sulked like a baby after getting taken off at Southampton and instead of wanting to prove Mou wrong he gave up after that game and couldn't wait to leave!

Think about this for a second, there are actual Chelsea fans invested in the demise of the current team, because it means they can moan about Mourinho, Gilvorak & lionsden have wasted their lives as football fans. Sulking in the corner as we lift trophy after trophy because they were wrong..

The definition of irony.

If you cared to read any of my previous post you'd understand that i'm not a 'Mata zealot' and am only against the sale to a rival, but i'm not surprised, perhaps they were a little long for your liking. At least i'm not a clueless knob who tries to be controversial just for the sake of it - I don't try to belittle those who have the capacity to think independently just because they don't conform to 'God Mourinho's' will.

It's nice that you let Mourinho do all of your thinking for you though. Does he cut your toast in the morning and wipe your arse as well?

You were against the sale to a rival.. yet United were the only club interested in Mata, thus.. you were against the sale (as it doesn't exist without UTD). Mata is the most unwanted 'supposed' high profile player since the inception of the transfer window.

Now imagine what Dortmund fans felt with Gotze and Lewandowski departures

Since when were they reserve players who rotted on the bench?, if Gotze had fallen out of favour at Dortmund and wasn't required anymore then I'd understand the comparison.

I still wear a Drogba shirt at times ...Wont wear it when we play the Turds tho

Different story altogether for Drogba. A club legend who has hardly joined what we'd call a rival club. I still wear his shirt with pride, as I will do with my Lampard, Cech, Terry, Essien shirts.

Why do people suddenly need to remove names from shirts? I mean he had an amazing 2,5 years at this club and helped us to achieve great things. He was part of CFC and now he is gone, but nothing can nullify his contribution at the time. I've still got Joe Cole 10 shirt from the double winning 2009/2010 year, never in my mind to even start scratching it off.

Why do people suddenly need to remove names from shirts? I mean he had an amazing 2,5 years at this club and helped us to achieve great things. He was part of CFC and now he is gone, but nothing can nullify his contribution at the time. I've still got Joe Cole 10 shirt from the double winning 2009/2010 year, never in my mind to even start scratching it off.

If you feel comfortable having a Manchester United player's name on the back of your shirt, then be my guest. Me, I'm not comfortable with it. It's my shirt, that I purchased with my money, so I can do what I bloody well like with it - and also because I like the shirt and want to wear it. If it had Mata's name on still it'd probably be given to charity, so I decided to remove his name.