Juan Mata

Severinb

Its happening whether we like it or not.

I'd rather it wasn't United, but you can't argue with £37m for a benchwarmer.

Bye Juan, thanks for everything.

This. I don't think anyone is happy about Juan going, but £37 million is a lot of money!

37 million is a lot of money though.

yeah but BEING HAPPY or being satisfied are two different things. people are posting funny pics in here while one of our best players of the past 2 years is about to leave us to our rival. i dont care about a lot money or not. we could argue that a foreign club would also pay 30-35 m euros. and I would rather decline 10 m and sell him abroad. we wont get any striker in now and we wont get any quality player in. maybe someone like salah. from mata to salah ffs.

like how can you celebrate this? its a/ disrespecting to juan and b/ disrespecting to our club. we look like fucking mugs if watching the rooney saga. they atleast have the balls to say no while we are dealing with them like they are a friendly club

Pete O'Rourke @SkySportsPeteO 6m

Juan Mata set for Man Utd medical on Thursday. #MUFC #CFC

so its done. bye juan -.-

to people saying "a lot of money": WHO CAN WE GET WITH THIS MONEY now? what gives you a lot of money if you cant buy anyone with it?!?!

Kaka was shit. thats why he opted for Özil. And Özil already played for Pellegrini. Lopez only played because Casillas was injured for a time. Really not comparable at ALL to Mata/Oscar situation.

huh? please explain.