Juan Mata

Severinb

Interesting..

I imagine it's just never been announced by the club, sort of like an unwritten rule.

That's what i thought, it would be too weird seeing some-one else use that number, i can't even use that number on fifa for any player just feels wrong imo.

That's what i thought, it would be too weird seeing some-one else use that number, i can't even use that number on fifa for any player just feels wrong imo.

Yeah on football manager whatever team I play no-one is ever number 25.

The fact Benayoun decided to choose 10 in the first place, tells you the type of person he is. He thought he was above this football club, and deluded himself into thinking he was worthy of a first team number.

THIS IS SO NOT TRUE

Benayoun DID NOT demand this number, he always loved the number 15 on his shirt, but 15 was Malouda's already,

so our club probably decided to offer him the number 10, because Joe left and 10 was available. So he said yes.

Listen to me, im from Israel, Yossi isnt my fav player, but i know what kind of a person he is, egomaniac?!

Thats the last thing you can say about him. The last. Stop with this bashing when you dont know him.

Your making it into a such a big deal. So he agreed to take the number 10, WOW, what an asshole... its normal

that when Joe left, Yossi, Joe's replacment, got it.