Juan Mata

Severinb

Guest justin_3d

Well, there are sensible comparisons and then there are complete retardations :D

It seems about the same to me.....

I for once say wait till he is in the league and show he is good, before you say he is better then this guy.

It seems about the same to me.....

I for once say wait till he is in the league and show he is good, before you say he is better then this guy.

Agreed.. And remember it wasn't me who said he was better. I always look to have both sides competing in equal conditions before making a judgement, therefore I won't say he is better, and I won't go as far as already saying the comparison is delusional or retarded :)

Guest justin_3d

I think some people are getting confuse with Mata. Mata is mainly a winger. Left winger.

Of course he can play in the mid, but that is not his trade mark.

It's like saying let's get Modric to play in the wing...

Silva is not a winger, Modric is not a winger.

Let's not compare apple to pears here.

Its difficult to compare since they have different roles but Mata is a younger player but quality wise he's just as good at what he does as Silva. Mata has better speed, whereas Silva probably edges him out slightly in technique.

I'll quote myself since it might have gone unnoticed.

The statement I made wasn't made in complete seriousness but I do believe they're very similar in terms of skill in their particular position. Mata is also younger so he has more room to grow and improve.

I think he is more then good enough, what reason you have for doubting him?

I actaully belive in Daniel, I think he has the speed, the dribble and the finish to play there, but overall, what reasons except

those do we have so we could trust him as our STARTING right winger?

He played like 3 games as a right winger in Chelsea, and most of them were against China stars or somthing like that..

In Bolton he played as a second striker, different roll. I actaully argued alot with someone(not from here) who said that

Sturr just can't be a winger. The reasons he mentioned were that Daniel almost cant pass the ball to a friend, which is an

exaggeration, but its kinda true, and he doesnt have the defensive responsebility to help to defend on the wing. Again, maybe true.

I can trust him, but frankly I thought we are going to get a right winger, so Daniel would be a super sub. Now that we got

a left winger(probably got..), there is a question over Sturr's ability to complete him. I think its fair.

And please dont answer me with posts like "You prefer Kalouda?", cause no, im not prefer Kalouda, I only talk about our sqaud.

Danny deserves a chance there. Because with Torres, drogba and lukaku at the club, he will not get to play as a striker. I think he'll do well but if he doesn't, then we can think about it next season. He won't be as bad as Kalouda so even if it doesn't exactly work out, we can wait until next summer to address it imo

If we weren't going to sign Mata and Modric (just a matter of time) then I'd be worried because if Danny didn't perform, then we'd be back to where we were last season. But with the arrival of hopefully both M&M, we've already improved our attack a great deal